Jomis

Feb 28, 2020
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi all,

new to the July group as we were thinking our application was received in June, recently we got to know that file received in July. Pls find the below timeline FYI.

Application received; July 20, 2020
Aor1; Not yet received.
biometrics; given already for TRV
medicals; Jan 14, 2020
SA; Jan 13, 2020
Filed moved to NDVO; Jan 13, 2020 ( We received SA and moving confirmation in one letter on 13th Jan,next day medicals )
yet to submit medicals;

Regards,
Jomis

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
It’s been almost 6 months For me. These days I try ECAS and GCKey, plus checking email regularly with no luck at all. Disheartening.

I hope it doesn’t get returned.

I’ve also had to update some information (same information 3 times, last time last month) with the webform and I’m worried somehow every time I do that, we go to the bottom of the pile. As we have no AOR1, I can only provide receipt number, R123456789, and every time, I say I am the SA and my name is Lotus and the PA is Leodis, with each of our DOBs etc. and I get back the message:

’We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file.’

I have no idea if I am completing the webform incorrectly or what it might be impacting with our application.

Have a good weekend all. Maybe next week will be better.

Jomis

Feb 28, 2020
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
It’s been almost 6 months For me. These days I try ECAS and GCKey, plus checking email regularly with no luck at all. Disheartening.

I hope it doesn’t get returned.

I’ve also had to update some information (same information 3 times, last time last month) with the webform and I’m worried somehow every time I do that, we go to the bottom of the pile. As we have no AOR1, I can only provide receipt number, R123456789, and every time, I say I am the SA and my name is Lotus and the PA is Leodis, with each of our DOBs etc. and I get back the message:

’We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file.’

I have no idea if I am completing the webform incorrectly or what it might be impacting with our application.

Have a good weekend all. Maybe next week will be better.
don't worry you will get some good news soon,did you try calling IRCC and got a temporary file no?if not pls try for that.even we didn't get any update for so long finally got this week .

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
don't worry you will get some good news soon,did you try calling IRCC and got a temporary file no?if not pls try for that.even we didn't get any update for so long finally got this week .
I’m not in Canada, so I can’t call IRCC, I’m afraid.

ecruz

Jul 3, 2020
We just got our biometrics request today!!! I'm wondering the same thing now - whether the biometrics and medical request follow closely to one another. We are currently in northern Italy and there's no regional travel allowed due to COVID; the closest place we can get my husband's biometrics done is in Rome... and there are only three places for approved Panel Physicians here (Rome or Milan) so we also have to do some travelling in order to get it done. I think we are just going to go ahead and get the biometrics done ASAP once we're able to travel regionally because we don't want to delay our application review. I don't know if they need to approve the biometrics before moving onto other stages of the application review, such as the medical examination.

Also, I saw your question about updating info on your application - address, contact etc. We also had a change of address and employment... I didn't know how to make an update without an application number, but we finally have that now! How did you go about making your updates? Through the webform?

So many questions, haha :p
We decided to just go ahead with the biometrics and have to make 2 trips. Its been well over a week and still no medical request. Seems like we're in a similar situation :) And I updated using a webform, but never heard anything back from them

Kamalg

Dec 6, 2020
Hello,
Does anyone have any idea about Beijing VO, how they process files? Are they slow like ndvo or good with processing? How long they usually take to receive an app once transferred?
Any info will be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance!!

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hi guys, do we need to take pictures while going to Medicals?

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
No. After SA they sent a letter telling me where the final stages will be.processsed. Hong Kong.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
I have read somewhere in this thread to use applicants 2 to link the application in gckey, tried a lot with 1 applicant, didn't work, so used and I was able to link the account.
after creating the login on Gckey, I am stuck at the page where it gives the option of English and French I click on English and it takes main back to main page and I have login in again stuck in that looop

ritod101

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
after creating the login on Gckey, I am stuck at the page where it gives the option of English and French I click on English and it takes main back to main page and I have login in again stuck in that looop
It happens. What I do is to keep trying until it works. I sometimes try a different browser too.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
It happens. What I do is to keep trying until it works. I sometimes try a different browser too.
I have heard that it happens when trying to link the application but I am stuck even before that :(