+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

sqa12.kiran

Dec 29, 2020
2 applicants because you have a dependent or counting with the sponsor?

I have read somewhere in this thread to use applicants 2 to link the application in gckey, tried a lot with 1 applicant, didn't work, so used and I was able to link the account.

Reactions: Alexn

sqa12.kiran

Dec 29, 2020
I have read somewhere in this thread to use applicants 2 to link the application in gckey, tried a lot with 1 applicant, didn't work, so used and I was able to link the account.
counting with Sponsor, only one principal applicant, I am the sponsor, living in Canada

Sweths

Jan 8, 2021
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13th July 2020
AOR Received.
Dec 17th 2020
File Transfer...
NDVO
Med's Request
Jan 14th 2021
Med's Done....
Jan 18th 2021
Received biometrics request today!

Reactions: Alexn

gtd1986

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Woooo! Today is a good day! after 175 days of waiting and my wife almost giving up hope in the Canadian government, WE GOT OUR AOR!
So happy and excited i can't even think straight! i don't even know what to do or expect next. Tomorrow i'll get back at it and see what needs to be done or what i'm waiting for next.

So don't lose hope everyone who hasn't received anything yet! Seems like there is lots of AOR's that have gone out this month. According to that Excel sheet I assume most of us have been patiently watching, there's already as many sent out this month as all of December.

Also, not sure if this is standard, but i received my application # today (already had UCI # from a failed travel visa), and it was the exact same as my temporary file # except it was F***** instead of FX*****. is that normal?

cad13

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 March/2014
AOR Received.
14 April/2014
Med's Request
08 October/2014
Med's Done....
15 October/2014(RPRF Requested on Nov 06 and Paid Nov 07)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 January/2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 January/2015
LANDED..........
23 January/2015
Woooo! Today is a good day! after 175 days of waiting and my wife almost giving up hope in the Canadian government, WE GOT OUR AOR!
So happy and excited i can't even think straight! i don't even know what to do or expect next. Tomorrow i'll get back at it and see what needs to be done or what i'm waiting for next.

So don't lose hope everyone who hasn't received anything yet! Seems like there is lots of AOR's that have gone out this month. According to that Excel sheet I assume most of us have been patiently watching, there's already as many sent out this month as all of December.

Also, not sure if this is standard, but i received my application # today (already had UCI # from a failed travel visa), and it was the exact same as my temporary file # except it was F***** instead of FX*****. is that normal?
Congratulations

what’s your timeline?

thanks

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry

Congratulations, when was your application received?

Sweths

Jan 8, 2021
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13th July 2020
AOR Received.
Dec 17th 2020
File Transfer...
NDVO
Med's Request
Jan 14th 2021
Med's Done....
Jan 18th 2021
Same here
Congrats, know the feeling. Last 24 hours my wife got bil and medical an I got dm.
Same here! Got BIL and MEdical