+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Thanks, and congrats. Its so refreshing waking up and seeing that inbox with some good news!

OLord

Jan 3, 2021
Hi all, Just to update

I applied June 13 and file reached on June 15. I have not received AOR but this morning when I checked ECAS using payment form recipt number, I can see the application under processing and also got Biometric request a few hours later.

Timeline
File sent June 13, File got to Sydney on June 15
Processing Started Jan 07,2021 and Biometric request on same day

NO AOR so far. So don't lose hope if you are not getting AOR, keep checking ECAS.

ecruz

Jul 3, 2020
Hi everyone! I was wondering if any of you know if the biometrics and medical requests are sent out close together usually? My husband and I got the biometrics request but not the medical and seeing as we will have to travel quite far to fulfill the requests is it worth it to wait until we get both so we can do them at the same time and save ourselves an extra trip? Thanks for any insight you may have :)

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi all, Just to update

I applied June 13 and file reached on June 15. I have not received AOR but this morning when I checked ECAS using payment form recipt number, I can see the application under processing and also got Biometric request a few hours later.

Timeline

NO AOR so far. So don't lose hope if you are not getting AOR, keep checking ECAS.
That is as good as the formal AOR which should arrive soon, they have started processing your application.

Reactions: OLord

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hi all, Just to update

Timeline

Hi. Just a question if you don't mind. Did you get your biometric request via ECAS or email? Thank you in advance.

s_mishra

Dec 1, 2018
Hi all, Just to update

Timeline

I am with the similar timeline. File reached on 22nd June but no AOR and no luck in ECAS as well.

Reactions: Alexn

macord2k20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
yeap I used the receipt number the RXXXXXX one from the email receipt after paying online ... if it says "in process" can it still be returned ? just paranoid :p