+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Thanks for your reply! I just checked my tracking page it reads my package was delivered to 47 Dorchester st, Sydney. Was yours eventually delivered to 47 instead of 49 Dorchester st as well?
Yes it did. Looks like that's where they do an initial scan after which the packages are routed to the intended destinations.

MelissaMP1

Jun 1, 2020
Similar issue here. We sent an application package (spousal visa) by mail around April 2020 from Japan. It arrived about a week later. No response for about three months now. I'm assuming because of COVID-19 they must be severely backlogged.
:( good luck!

MelissaMP1

Jun 1, 2020
We are both in Portugal.
With all this delays and no response since march, I was anxious to send it too. I just figured that, if I have my application ready to go, I might as well send it.
I felt way better since then, having my application with me was making second guess all my paperwork, always nervous I made some mistake or filled something the wrong way. Now I'm still a bit anxious but only because of the long waiting times.
Fair enough! I hope the time limit is not too extended! Best of luck!

JaykumarM

Jun 13, 2020
Hello Hustlers,

I am almost done with the Application package for Outland Spousal PR Canada application. I have a quick question i want surety on, In IMM5562 (Supplementary information your travels), Do my wife need to fill in my (Sponsor's) Travel information on the first page in the Table 2 b? Thank you in advance.

My Case: I am a sponsor living in Canada and, my wife (Primary applicant) is living outside Canada. She have never traveled outside of her origin country. I have traveled many international visits.

In My case, Do i need to have her original signatures on the filled out forms or, her signed & scanned pages would work as well?

IMDG

Mar 29, 2020
Hi. We're also preparing application to be sent before July ends. do I need to wait for my visitor extension before applying for spousal outland?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Original signatures

Hello Hustlers,

I am almost done with the Application package for Outland Spousal PR Canada application. I have a quick question i want surety on, In IMM5562 (Supplementary information your travels), Do my wife need to fill in my (Sponsor's) Travel information on the first page in the Table 2 b? Thank you in advance.

My Case: I am a sponsor living in Canada and, my wife (Primary applicant) is living outside Canada. She have never traveled outside of her origin country. I have traveled many international visits.

In My case, Do i need to have her original signatures on the filled out forms or, her signed & scanned pages would work as well?

Reactions: spectatorXXII

Gtiffen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Hello Hustlers,

yes originals are needed. I'm in exactly the same situation as you and i had to have my wife send the paperwork with signed originals back to me in Canada (From Bogota Colombia).

notgoogle

Jul 13, 2020
Dubai
Hi Everyone,

I am Canadian and about to apply for my South African husband, we are currently living in Dubai. Anyone with a similar situation? I am very nervous this process will be even longer due to Covid (of course).

Also, has anyone mentioned in their application they have 2 options on where they can reside in Canada / 2 Provinces?

Thanks!
i might be the same, i am living in Abu Dhabi and sponsoring my husband, havent sent the application yet but we are in the final review

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
No, the travel information for sponsor does not need to be completed, just the principal applicant.

Lalu9150

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Hello folks,
I am Canadian Permanent resident living in Canada and sponsoring my wife.I just sent all the documents and forms to Sydney. what is the next step? Any one else in same timeline?

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
Hi, there,

Adding myself to this thread - as I missed it - thank you @Alexn. We are applying, both in the UK, Canadian and British couple.