+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020, Inland Spousal PR Applications

Curtis3321

Apr 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
I had the same thing about 2-3 weeks ago, unsure if it meant someone opened my file and peaked at it? But haven't heard anything since, I guess we'll see what happens when the one year date comes along.
I just got the email from IRCC about PR portal. So I guess I am at the end of the process?

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi guys just updated my information and uploaded a new photo on the portal, it’s under review with IRCC
Hopefully I’ll get the eCOPR soon
Finally the wait is almost over,
I hope the wait is over soon for all of you

Reactions: travelingrabbit

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hi guys just updated my information and uploaded a new photo on the portal, it’s under review with IRCC
Hopefully I’ll get the eCOPR soon
Finally the wait is almost over,
I hope the wait is over soon for all of you
Did you have to re-upload your photo or was this the first time?
Also could you share your timeline for PR portal?
Thanks

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Did you have to re-upload your photo or was this the first time?
Also could you share your timeline for PR portal?
Thanks
This was the first time I uploaded the photo on the portal
26th May 1st Email
I made an account myself and found the application was linked on 30th June.
Uploaded and declared I’m in Canada on 30th June
Been waiting for ECOPR since.

Reactions: Majima

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
This was the first time I uploaded the photo on the portal
26th May 1st Email
I made an account myself and found the application was linked on 30th June.
Uploaded and declared I’m in Canada on 30th June
Been waiting for ECOPR since.
Oh ok. I uploaded mine on June 15th and still waiting

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Also what’s the status on you ECAS and GCKey ?
I have sent an email to the same address that sent the credentials- no response.
I have been calling them - no more info. On a call right now, let’s see if I get connected.
Called & emailed my MP’s office - waiting to hear back from them.

ECAS shows “decision made” for both sponsor & PA.
Online IRCC acc says “in process”
(Check my signature for more info)

what about you?

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I have sent an email to the same address that sent the credentials- no response.
I have been calling them - no more info. On a call right now, let’s see if I get connected.
Called & emailed my MP’s office - waiting to hear back from them.

ECAS shows “decision made” for both sponsor & PA.
Online IRCC acc says “in process”
(Check my signature for more info)

what about you?
Ecas says Decision Made
GCKey says SUBMITTED
I’m in the same boat as you lol.

Curtis3321

Apr 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
I get the feeling I'm in for a long wait too. Most people get it within 24-48. If not then, it's gonna be a little bit of a wait I'm noticing.
ECAS and GCKey are the same status as the above two users.

Complete opinion: These delays for eCOPR have made it kinda anti-climatic. I was extremely excited last Tuesday, but now I'm just getting frustrated.

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I get the feeling I'm in for a long wait too. Most people get it within 24-48. If not then, it's gonna be a little bit of a wait I'm noticing.
ECAS and GCKey are the same status as the above two users.

Complete opinion: These delays for eCOPR have made it kinda anti-climatic. I was extremely excited last Tuesday, but now I'm just getting frustrated.
Exactly how I feel, was so excited to see the PR portal Email and now I just feel I’m in for a long wait as well. Don’t understand what’s taking so long.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
A question for all three of you above - are you all located in Vancouver or is your processing office Vancouver? I know someone who is also waiting for eCOPR since June 21 (lives in Vancouver). They called IRCC 1-888 number last Friday and the agent said it usually takes 2 weeks after which they should call back and a note will be sent to the office. Called back yesterday, and this agent said they are not sure why the previous agent said 2 weeks as there is no specific timeframe. Going by the spreadsheet, Vancouver applicants seem to have it slower than other cities/provinces.

Curtis3321

Apr 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
A question for all three of you above - are you all located in Vancouver or is your processing office Vancouver? I know someone who is also waiting for eCOPR since June 21 (lives in Vancouver). They called IRCC 1-888 number last Friday and the agent said it usually takes 2 weeks after which they should call back and a note will be sent to the office. Called back yesterday, and this agent said they are not sure why the previous agent said 2 weeks as there is no specific timeframe. Going by the spreadsheet, Vancouver applicants seem to have it slower than other cities/provinces.
I am in Victoria, BC. My application was transferred to Vancouver IRCC (assumption). All previous communication was from CPC-M. Then I got the portal invite from IRCC Vancouver. I got my details within an hour of responding and then radio silence.

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Yea I live in Vancouver. Lol
This is not a good news

Reactions: Curtis3321