+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020, Inland Spousal PR Applications

Khaz

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hello everybody. We are July 2020 inland, 2 days ago we got DM on both sides however no portal email yet. We are based in Toronto. Does anyone know how long does it take to get a portal invitation email for the people who live here? As far as I know, my application is in CPC Mississauga. Thanks

Khaz

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
GUYS, how long does it take to get eCOPR after uploading a photo and address? The portal email came from VLU. Thanks!

tunde121

Jul 21, 2020
Good day house, I submitted my application June 2020 through UPS, it was tracked and delivered to the Mississauga office July 06 2020. I have been calling IRCC since then, first I was told my application was missing, I had to provide them with the ups tracking number. they found it but told me some documents was missing, they didn't specified the documents that was missing. I was told my application will be returned with a note highlighting the missing documents. I have waited for more 3 months now but no sign of my returned application, I've also been calling but different Ircc agents I spoke to keep telling me to wait. I called again this morning and the agent told me my application might have got missing through Canada post and that they are not responsible for a missing application that I either keep waiting or I send in a new application, after waiting for 13 months. It's so painful and frustrating but such is life.

please I need guidance on how to fill and submit a new application with the correct forms and documents.

I will appreciate any help and I can at this stage

Thank you all

Savvithap

Jan 21, 2021
Hey,
I just checked my voicemail and I got message from ircc they send me portal email on 27th july but I didn’t received any email and they asked please confirm if you get it. I just checked the voicemail message today after a month 27th august idk what to do now. I didn’t received any email. But they called me two times to confirmed that.

travelingrabbit

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hey,
I just checked my voicemail and I got message from ircc they send me portal email on 27th july but I didn’t received any email and they asked please confirm if you get it. I just checked the voicemail message today after a month 27th august idk what to do now. I didn’t received any email. But they called me two times to confirmed that.
Did you get any messages on your Gckey account during that time?

Savvithap

Jan 21, 2021
Did you get any messages on your Gckey account during that time?
[/QUOTE]
no I didn’t that’s why I’m confused. There’s nothing on gckey

MaryGO

Jun 4, 2020
Hi, everyone!
So, I received my CoPR on July 23rd, so 6 weeks ago. I still haven't received my PR card, though. Do you guys know how long it usually takes? Has anyone who received their COPR in July got their PR card in the mail yet? Also, can I apply for a new SIN yet or do I have to wait for my PR card? Thank you!

Shehnaz1496

Feb 4, 2021
Hi,
Wondering if there is anyone else wiating for copr portal or copr after DM ? My DM was May 18th, nothing after that. I am really worried that it's taking so long.

jamesvrt

Nov 26, 2021
My portal timeline for those interested:
Received PR approval email and request for information: 8th November
Sent info requested: 8th November
Portal access granted: 9th November
Submitted my in-Canada declaration, photo and address: 9th November
eCoPR, address & photo approval: Still waiting (17 days)

My VO is Vancouver.

Curious if anyone else is waiting on their eCoPR from the Vancouver VO.

Smurf_Gimli

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020

My VO is Vancouver.

I am jelous and happy for you. I applied Janairy 2021 with OWP and I did not receive permanent AOR #. I have to apply visitor record again next month. I honestly lose hope. I am feeling depressed about this whole time of waiting and no opportunity to work while waiting the PR approval.

Congratulations

gadawg773

Nov 26, 2021
Family Sponsorship(Inland) package sent in and received on Nov 25 2020. Biometrics completed Aug 2021. Email received Oct 31 2021 that permanent residence was approved with pre invitation email for portal. Received Portal instructions to sign in on Nov 6th 2021. In Canada declaration made on the same day along with sending in address and photo. It's now Nov 26 and still nothing from IRCC. I've checked the pdf that was sent with the invitation to try and find what VO I'm dealing with but this is all that was on the bottom of the email.

Sincerely, (GCMS user ID) (Office’s city name) Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

So no info as far as I know. Anyone else dealing with these same issues?

bonjourToto

Nov 11, 2021

My VO is Vancouver.

Hi, James!
May I ask you if you are both (Sponsor and Spouse) inland?