+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020, Inland Spousal PR Applications

Naazb

Apr 2, 2021
Hi i applied on 20 th july 2020 i passed my medical nd gived biometrics but haven"t recieved my owp ??

Naazb

Apr 2, 2021
My owp is still on processing they gived me its application number starting with W but i passed medical nd biometrics but haven"t recieved owp idk what to expect now ??

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
My owp is still on processing they gived me its application number starting with W but i passed medical nd biometrics but haven"t recieved owp idk what to expect now ??
Were you out of status when you applied? In those cases, I've read that the OWP usually comes after AIP. But if you were in status or on implied status, then it will still come. The July spreadsheet shows some applicants are yet to receive theirs too.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: malimu

Naazb

Apr 2, 2021
Were you out of status when you applied? In those cases, the OWP usually comes after AIP. But if you were in status or on implied status, then it will still come. The July spreadsheet shows some applicants are yet to receive theirs too.
i was in status when i applied for my application i applied on 20 th july 2020 nd my status expired on 31 st oct 2020

travelingrabbit

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
No i didn't coz i asked cic they i already applied before expiring so its in implied status
Maybe give them a ring and see what an agent may say? Like BA2LAMAZ says, there are some folks on the spreadsheet that appear to also not have received their OWP so you're not alone in that regard.

Naazb

Apr 2, 2021
for example i had valid status when owp and sponsorship application done recd July 28

Last week got Owp
Yeah i will try to call them coz i passed medical nd did biometrics still haven't recieved owp or even a approval