+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020, Inland Spousal PR Applications

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Pleased you all received that too, hopefully it is a step in the right direction! Not sure if you can use it to link to the online account. Hope you're all keeping well. What have you been doing to keep occupied while you can't work? I'm starting to struggle a bit for things to do...
Hey buddy, was just wondering as it is a prospective AOR and they still have not deemed it complete, can they still send the file back ?

Elbrewbrother

May 27, 2020
Hello!
I applied for an 'In Canada Common Law Partner Sponsorship', and received me 'Biometric Fee Reminder' letter in my email. I did not pay the biometric fee when we applied as i understood these were on hold during covid.

Can I ignore this letter as we cannot give biometrics at this time, or should I just pay the fee? I just don't want to delay the process in any way.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

JuniWolf

Jun 25, 2018
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2020
AOR Received.
07-04-2021
Hello!
I applied for an 'In Canada Common Law Partner Sponsorship', and received me 'Biometric Fee Reminder' letter in my email. I did not pay the biometric fee when we applied as i understood these were on hold during covid.

Can I ignore this letter as we cannot give biometrics at this time, or should I just pay the fee? I just don't want to delay the process in any way.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
No, do not ignore. Pay the fee online and submit the receipt through the online webform.

MaryGO

Jun 4, 2020
Hi everyone,

One of the relationship proofs we sent was a copy of our joint mobile phone account. We changed carriers today, which means this info will not be accurate once they start processing my application.

What would you guys do in this situation? Is there any way I can rectify this info?
TIA!

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
So apparently the prospective AOR doesn’t mean they won’t return your file even if you’re missing a PIN on IMM 5406
A few applicants from March got theirs back after 7 months of waiting. It’s ridiculous.

KingKcaj

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
OK, I found out that I did not put the postal code in the additional family member section also. What should I do? Also I just re-read the instruction of the IMM5406e form and it say to put English AND native language. What does that mean? I only wrote the english name that shows up on their passport, is that correct? I don't even know how to type korean on the form if I am required.

I am stressing now I see some March apps being sent back because they didn't put the postal on the same form.

KingKcaj

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
I sent in a webform stating my mistake on the postal code, and also attached new copy of the form with the postal included, linking my temp file number. Hopefully that would help. Anyone know how long they usually respond to webform?

Also I gone through some old topic in this forum and found alot of people didn't put the native name in that imm5406e form and seem to be fine. Did most of you guys put or not? Anyone can confirm is ok to just put the english?

JpnCdnrelationship

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
OK, I found out that I did not put the postal code in the additional family member section also. What should I do? Also I just re-read the instruction of the IMM5406e form and it say to put English AND native language. What does that mean? I only wrote the english name that shows up on their passport, is that correct? I don't even know how to type korean on the form if I am required.

I am stressing now I see some March apps being sent back because they didn't put the postal on the same form.
Hi, we also didn't put the zip code for my wife's parents. Are you sure theres were being returned due to the zip code? Seems like a small detail!
Also, yes we handwrite my wife's and her families name in kanji. I'm not from her country so I just left my name in English

KingKcaj

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hi, we also didn't put the zip code for my wife's parents. Are you sure theres were being returned due to the zip code? Seems like a small detail!
Also, yes we handwrite my wife's and her families name in kanji. I'm not from her country so I just left my name in English
I read from the march inland app thread, you can go check it out. That is what 2 of them said the reason their app got sent back.

JpnCdnrelationship

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
I sent in a webform stating my mistake on the postal code, and also attached new copy of the form with the postal included, linking my temp file number. Hopefully that would help. Anyone know how long they usually respond to webform?

Also I gone through some old topic in this forum and found alot of people didn't put the native name in that imm5406e form and seem to be fine. Did most of you guys put or not? Anyone can confirm is ok to just put the english?
Hi, im thinking we'll do this as well. Thanks for the heads up!