+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2020 Inland Common Law****

Jul 3, 2020
Hey everybody, so yesterday (2nd July) my fiancé and I sent off our application Via UPS and if was delivered this morning to CPC Mississauga!!

How long do you think it’s going to be until we hear anything? And also, how will we hear anything? congrats to anyone else who have finally sent off theirs too!

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Looks like the last AOR's were received mid-February. Hopefully things will start picking up again soon, but you're likely looking at around 6 months before you get the first Acknowledgment Of Receipt from IRCC. Just a guess on my part, as no one knows for sure, but one thing is certain: The IRCC has a HUGE backlog of applications piled up that must be dealt with before getting to your app.

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Hey everybody, so yesterday (2nd July) my fiancé and I sent off our application Via UPS and if was delivered this morning to CPC Mississauga!!

How long do you think it’s going to be until we hear anything? And also, how will we hear anything? congrats to anyone else who have finally sent off theirs too!
During normal times it was about a month an a half before you receive AOR (acknowledgement of receipt), but now that everything has slowed down significantly it is impossible to know, from what I understand, people from April 2020 are still waiting for theirs

lacey

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Med's Request
15-06-2021
Med's Done....
24-06-21
We sent hubby's application March 12 2020. As per Canada Post application was delivered March 13 2020. Still waiting on AOR. As are all other March applicants to my knowledge.

Shehnaz1496

Feb 4, 2021
Hey
I submitted my spousal sponsorship with owp in July 2020. I got AOR on September 24th 2020. Did you guys get any update after that?
I am concerned.

malimu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Ottawa
Looks like the last AOR's were received mid-February. Hopefully things will start picking up again soon, but you're likely looking at around 6 months before you get the first Acknowledgment Of Receipt from IRCC. Just a guess on my part, as no one knows for sure, but one thing is certain: The IRCC has a HUGE backlog of applications piled up that must be dealt with before getting to your app.
Can you please assist:
Biometrics were done but with red flags and tech said looks genetics and he wd notes in the file. The account shows that the biometrics are done and how long they are valid eg 10 years. However on the left at bottom where they write about progress of Application says biometrics required and see the attached instructions. Can some one please share what their account shows if bio metrics were done ? then we don't need to call IRCC to find out. Please assist