Med's Request
3 June ,2016
Med's Done....
14 June 2016
Passport Req..
22-07-2016
Test passed: 2021/12/16
Test completed status updated:2021/12/20
timelines of test invite date, test date and test completed status date please mention all those dates Thanks

Canadian newcomer

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Hello all! Happy holidays....

I was was wondering, if your citizenship certificate is out for urgent delivery. What carrier will be delivering it? I believe it was sent last week (Friday I think) I'm just wondering who I should look out for and if I'd need to sign for it. Hoping it comes today.

Thank you!

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Hello all! Happy holidays....

I was was wondering, if your citizenship certificate is out for urgent delivery. What carrier will be delivering it? I believe it was sent last week (Friday I think) I'm just wondering who I should look out for and if I'd need to sign for it. Hoping it comes today.

Thank you!
Purolator

Canadian newcomer

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Purolator? Eeks! I am surprised that a Govt institution is not using Canada Post. Purolator does not even deliver to my building lol. It sucks!
The thing with Purulator is the drivers! Everyone else can take the time to get through the doors and deliver may packages. FedEx and Purulator drivers don't, they just leave and say they have no access. One time I saw the FedEx driver not even try and get back in her truck, even after I was calling her...

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Purolator? Eeks! I am surprised that a Govt institution is not using Canada Post. Purolator does not even deliver to my building lol. It sucks!
Lol. But Purolator pays taxes to the government. Why wouldn't they use them?

Do you know the number of private contractors that work for the government? Including this IRCC that is processing our files?

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
The thing with Purulator is the drivers! Everyone else can take the time to get through the doors and deliver may packages. FedEx and Purulator drivers don't, they just leave and say they have no access. One time I saw the FedEx driver not even try and get back in her truck, even after I was calling her...
You completely read my mind - exactly the same experience - and they are consistent in their behavior every time!

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
You completely read my mind - exactly the same experience - and they are consistent in their behavior every time!
If you want this to stop, report it to their office or call customer care. The drivers shouldn't do that. They will take action!

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Lol. But Purolator pays taxes to the government. Why wouldn't they use them?

Do you know the number of private contractors that work for the government? Including this IRCC that is processing our files?
Purolator is pretty good as long as they have access to the intercom and someone is at home. For people like me with no intercom facility, I have to always travel to pick up personally. Twice they returned a Govt (consulate) issued document back to their warehouse in Richmond central hub where it was placed in a queue for 6 freakin days, then they sent it to the local pick up office (which is far), and I was able to pick it up on the 7th day! And on both the occasions I was at home. Never ever had any issues with CP or Amazon. And Purolator charges a bomb. Not sure why all corporates are obsessed with them.

Reactions: Radium

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
If you want this to stop, report it to their office or call customer care. The drivers shouldn't do that. They will take action!
Yep, I did that in a big way tbh. When I got no response I sent them a snail mail to their HO and their parent - Canada Post. They shamelessly chose to keep quiet. Then I cced their big customer DELL, after they messed up my laptop delivery. Guess - still no response, though Dell actually got back and apologized and said they would be reviewing their business deal with Purolator. I am planning to do a similar thing with the Govt of India, when I get some time.