May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Reactions: twranks

im2kool

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Sorry to hear.
- it's really unprofessional to say "we only process high priority calls" to the clients. How about put that on their site and tell us outright before we call? Waste of our time.
- I thought the Afghanistan ones belong to the refugee/immigration application, which is a different category from the citizenship app?

Hope you get the oath soon!
Apparently the movement on Afghanistan Refugees program is not going as planned. Jasraj singh Hallan, conservative MP, is following up in the parliament.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Apparently the movement on Afghanistan Refugees program is not going as planned. Jasraj singh Hallan, conservative MP, is following up in the parliament.
It will take 2 years to settle 40K refugees, and Canada is a country of immigration. This tells you how bad the situation is within IRCC because of bad planning during the pandemic.

zi

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Theresources on this forum were a great help. Thanks for that.Just passed the. test 20/20. How long does it take to update on tracker?

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Theresources on this forum were a great help. Thanks for that.Just passed the. test 20/20. How long does it take to update on tracker?
Anywhere between 1 day to several weeks. Mine was updated on 12th day.

Dec 16, 2021
This is an automated message. Please do not respond to this message.
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for completing the test!

Your score was 15 out of 20

You need to answer at least 15 out of 20questions correctly to pass.

Your questions were about the study guide:

Citizenship test based on Discover Canada

Date of the test: December 14, 2021
Time completed: 6:26 PM EST

This score is
  • temporary
  • not your official test result
If we suspect or know you have cheated
  • we may decide your test is invalid
  • an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) official will follow up with you
In the upcoming months, we will
  • review and confirm your official test result
  • contact you with next steps
Hello, can you please advise if this is your first attempt, as my wife got the same email for her second attempt. However, I received another email format only difference in the first line “Congratulations you passed the test!” Am just asking anything to worry about. Also how long it takes to get it updated on the system. Thanks

Dec 16, 2021
Hello, my wife got similar email yesterday which differs from mine received 4 months ago. Her Email started as “Thank you for completing the test!” With the score on the second line which is more than 15 while my email was different as the first line states “Congratulations, you passed the test!” With a green tick mark beside it. The rest of the email is the same for both. Can you please advise if anything to worry about. Thanks

Pra257

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Okay, so your test results haven't been validated yet. This is common and happens to some applicants. It might take a while before the test results are validated.

Wish you the best, please keep us posted.
Is this related to citizenship test? If file is at test pending clearance .

zi

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Hello, my wife got similar email yesterday which differs from mine received 4 months ago. Her Email started as “Thank you for completing the test!” With the score on the second line which is more than 15 while my email was different as the first line states “Congratulations, you passed the test!” With a green tick mark beside it. The rest of the email is the same for both. Can you please advise if anything to worry about. Thanks
My email is exactly the same. This was my first attempt.

zi

Star Member
May 23, 2014
My email is exactly the same. This was my first attempt.
I believe these are generic emails and their template changes time to time. Email clearly says test completed and shows the score. So absence of words “congratulations “ does not worry me much. Seniors can comment further on that.

Najabad14

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12,2015
Doc's Request.
22Feb 2016, 23 March 2016, 24 June 2016
File Transfer...
20 Sep 2015
Med's Request
3 June ,2016
Med's Done....
14 June 2016
Passport Req..
22-07-2016
Hello, can you please advise if this is your first attempt, as my wife got the same email for her second attempt. However, I received another email format only difference in the first line “Congratulations you passed the test!” Am just asking anything to worry about. Also how long it takes to get it updated on the system. Thanks
its mean I passed the test?

Najabad14

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12,2015
Doc's Request.
22Feb 2016, 23 March 2016, 24 June 2016
File Transfer...
20 Sep 2015
Med's Request
3 June ,2016
Med's Done....
14 June 2016
Passport Req..
22-07-2016
I believe these are generic emails and their template changes time to time. Email clearly says test completed and shows the score. So absence of words “congratulations “ does not worry me much. Seniors can comment further on that.
yes this my first attempt and score 15 out of 20, am worried because they did not mentioned that” congratulations you passed the test”