TEST DATE:- 7th june 2021
DECISION MADE AND EVERYTHING CHANGED TO COMPLETE ON AUGUST 3RD 2021
STILL WAITING ON OATH NOT STARTED YET
MISSISSAUGA OFFICE
Any guesses when i will get my oath

zi

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Bro i am from Vancouver office my every changed to complete and ecas shows decision made from August 3 2021 still no update for oath
Can you please tell us your date of application. I am July 2021 applicant from Vancouver but no update after April 23. Only BG showing complete.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Just got an update on ECAS saying "Decision made" and when I check my application status it shows every section is "Completed" but on Oath ceremony it still says "Not started". Not sure what happened here.
Your entry in the spreadsheet is incomplete. Could you please provide the date you received the test invite email and the date you took the test? Thanks.

"Decision Made" means that the application is approved. Oath ceremony will remain "Not started" until you get an oath notification on the dashboard. Could take a couple of months AFAIK.

Good luck!

Om1280

Nov 1, 2016
My ceremony took around 1 hour and 10 minutes from registration to taking picture with the judge. There were 44 people in my ceremony (some were families).

Congratulations. I have a few questions:
Was it online?
How did they collect the PR card?
What happens after the ceremony, I mean did you get your certificate or did they tell you when they are gonna send it to you?

The day after the ceremony I'm moving to U.S. I'm wondering if they will mail the certificate to a U.S. address, and if I need to update my address sooner since it takes time in their system to be updated?

Thank you in advance if you have answers to these questions. Cheers.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Congratulations. I have a few questions:
Was it online?
How did they collect the PR card?
What happens after the ceremony, I mean did you get your certificate or did they tell you when they are gonna send it to you?

The day after the ceremony I'm moving to U.S. I'm wondering if they will mail the certificate to a U.S. address, and if I need to update my address sooner since it takes time in their system to be updated?

Thank you in advance if you have answers to these questions. Cheers.
1. Yes.
2. They made me cut the PR card in 4 pieces on camera.
3. I sent them the Affirmation of Oath form and they mailed the citizenship certificate. Since mine was Urgent Processing application, citizenship application was also expedited. I received my citizenship certificate yesterday.
4. Not sure but you can check with the clerk at the ceremony and ask them if they'll mail the certificate to a US address.

I have made a detailed post about my Virtual oath ceremony experience, in case you are interested =>

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/virtual-citizenship-ceremony-experience-raj.742497/

Kanusaab22

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
1. Yes.
2. They made me cut the PR card in 4 pieces on camera.
3. I sent them the Affirmation of Oath form and they mailed the citizenship certificate. Since mine was Urgent Processing application, citizenship application was also expedited. I received my citizenship certificate yesterday.
4. Not sure but you can check with the clerk at the ceremony and ask them if they'll mail the certificate to a US address.

I have made a detailed post about my Virtual oath ceremony experience, in case you are interested =>

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/virtual-citizenship-ceremony-experience-raj.742497/
Brother can u please share yoir timeline when did u apply when did ircc receive application and when did u gave test

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Brother can u please share yoir timeline when did u apply when did ircc receive application and when did u gave test
Check my signature (its all there) or check the spreadsheet.

If you don't see my signature, click on your name on the top right corner > Preferences and enable "Show people's signatures with their messages" option and you'll see my signature.

Here's the link to the September 2020 spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U27V95kWlCVYWB0zye7DvqoXSkyqxgbA31eEJ_TKO6Y/edit#gid=224875574

Kanusaab22

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Check my signature (its all there) or check the spreadsheet.

If you don't see my signature, click on your name on the top right corner > Preferences and enable "Show people's signatures with their messages" option and you'll see my signature.

Here's the link to the September 2020 spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U27V95kWlCVYWB0zye7DvqoXSkyqxgbA31eEJ_TKO6Y/edit#gid=224875574
Brother i gave my test on june 7 my everything change to complete on August 3rd and decision made on same day did u have any guess when i will recive my oath