16-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Amazed to see how caring you are about their precious time
Everyone’s time is precious so is our. It is their job to answer our call and they get paid for this service. No one is doing any charity.
Don't be dense, they are right. You already know what the answer is going to be, you are wasting their time.

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
Amazed to see how caring you are about their precious time
Everyone’s time is precious so is our. It is their job to answer our call and they get paid for this service. No one is doing any charity.
So tell me. Are you losing your job because of this citizenship application? Are you stuck in Canada because of your citizenship application? What’s the reason you want your citizenship yesterday? Give me a strong reason to keep calling them and ask for the answers. And yes if you have one reason, then why didn’t you go for urgent processing? Please be sensible.

Reactions: Radium

Naush4

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Hi All,
I just read on another thread that someone who is a January applicant hasn’t received an AOR yet. I thought of sharing it for all my July friends who haven’t received an AOR, which you all will definitely get in sometime.
Stay positive and patient✌

speckofdust

Oct 7, 2020
So tell me. Are you losing your job because of this citizenship application? Are you stuck in Canada because of your citizenship application? What’s the reason you want your citizenship yesterday? Give me a strong reason to keep calling them and ask for the answers. And yes if you have one reason, then why didn’t you go for urgent processing? Please be sensible.
I didn’t call them repeatedly. Actually It was the first time I called them and that was just to know if they didn’t reject the application and check that in there system.

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
I didn’t call them repeatedly. Actually It was the first time I called them and that was just to know if they didn’t reject the application and check that in there system.
I was saying in general to everyone to stop calling them repeatedly.

Well, when they will reject the application, it will return back to you via mail. There is nothing you can do in the mean time, even if you know your application has been rejected.

Anyway, let's end this topic here but you guys know my point. It will just keep upsetting you if you're hopping to get your citizenship in few weeks. It is unprecedented time and it will take a while.

james_saudade

Jul 6, 2020
I advise people not to call either.. for the simple reason that agents cannot provide much useful information or speed up the application at this stage.

Reactions: Radium

james_saudade

Jul 6, 2020
Acc I find the MP office more helpful. That was my experience with them when I applied for PR.
But again, this is not the right time to use them. :)

Javierca

Nov 24, 2020
Hi guys,

I need your help filling my application since you have already submitted your application and possibly got your AOR, my question is : Is it okay to leave the space of tables empty or it must be filled with "N/A" , for example Question 13 of the application (which is 3 row table) since I'm only citizen of Mexico i have only filled the first row and left other two empty. please guide me if you can.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi guys,

I need your help filling my application since you have already submitted your application and possibly got your AOR, my question is : Is it okay to leave the space of tables empty or it must be filled with "N/A" , for example Question 13 of the application (which is 3 row table) since I'm only citizen of Mexico i have only filled the first row and left other two empty. please guide me if you can.
you can leave rest of rows in table empty

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2016
Nomination.....