03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
Reactions: anton1990

speckofdust

Oct 7, 2020
There is a chance of mishandling, I recall my friend sent his and they couldn't locate it for a year.

I sent two applications (family in July, Kids in August) - July applications had a delivery signature with a person name. August ones signature said delivered to manager. Both were with a courier.
Which Post you sent with ? In July I sent mine via Canada Post Expresspost and they didn’t have siganture on delivery feature that tome because of Covid

speckofdust

Oct 7, 2020
Just to add, during COVID19 there is no signatures on canada post expresspost or purolator. Probably Fedex and ups does not have this option as well.

On this forum some people sent their applications in regular mail. I would not recomend this
Right, I sent in July and they didn’t have signature at delivery at canada post that time due to covid. I sent to Courier address (Dorchester st) using Expresspost.

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Which Post you sent with ? In July I sent mine via Canada Post Expresspost and they didn’t have siganture on delivery feature that tome because of Covid

I sent mine with Purolator, I didn't ask for signature because I was worried that nobody will sign it and it will be returned. The July one had the person name but August said delivered to manager at DOCK.

I also recall that the postal code provided by Purolator on the July delivery was something else (B1P6V6 47-49 Dorchester STR.) but I am assuming that the driver just put any close by code to confirm delivery since they deliver to such addresses everyday.

speckofdust

Oct 7, 2020
I sent mine with Purolator, I didn't ask for signature because I was worried that nobody will sign it and it will be returned. The July one had the person name but August said delivered to manager at DOCK.

I also recall that the postal code provided by Purolator on the July delivery was something else (B1P6V6 47-49 Dorchester STR.) but I am assuming that the driver just put any close by code to confirm delivery since they deliver to such addresses everyday.
They must be doing lot of deliveries everyday to the address so I don't think Driver will make any mistake to deliver at right place. I am curious about the mis-handling by IRCC employee who takes the packets and get that inside.

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
They must be doing lot of deliveries everyday to the address so I don't think Driver will make any mistake to deliver at right place. I am curious about the mis-handling by IRCC employee who takes the packets and get that inside.

It happens, I have seen a case where they said they didn't receive it for almost a year then suddenly they located it, that application took 2 years to process as I recall from my friend but it rarely happens.

speckofdust

Oct 7, 2020
It happens, I have seen a case where they said they didn't receive it for almost a year then suddenly they located it, that application took 2 years to process as I recall from my friend but it rarely happens.
OK interesting. But what is the way to ask them to locate it ? On customer care number they have just on call representative and I just spoke to one , they don't have way to take such complaints, they can just check the status if the processing is started or not. They can't check if the package is received or not and for that the only option is to escalate to courier company.

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
February is at 66% wow. They started the remaining application from February.

ryersonfs

Aug 11, 2015
I sent the application in early July but got returned application end of Sep, it was really annoying that one line of checkbox indicating no crime is committed was lost after print out so it was returned as incomplete, sigh, but it seems that it takes about three month to process based on my experience

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
I sent the application in early July but got returned application end of Sep, it was really annoying that one line of checkbox indicating no crime is committed was lost after print out so it was returned as incomplete, sigh, but it seems that it takes about three month to process based on my experience
Sorry to hear that buddy. For sure their PDF form suck.

ryersonfs

Aug 11, 2015
Sorry to hear that buddy. For sure their PDF form suck.
thanks, I double checked everything but didn't expect the printout of the form will cause the issue
I am wondering if I only need to redo the presence calculation and application form, then sign again with latest date?

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
thanks, I double checked everything but didn't expect the printout of the form will cause the issue
I am wondering if I only need to redo the presence calculation and application form, then sign again with latest date?
Presence calculator and photos too. To be safe side.

delpi

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Sorry to hear this mate. What date exactly was your application delivered? Cheers