FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Also my daughter also required to submit US PCC although she only travel to US less than a week thru car.
Anybody can help me where to start to get the US PCC.
Thanks in advance.
Go to a company that takes finger prints and they will submit your finger prints to FBI on your behalf. You'll receive US PCC through mail from FBI within aa few months.

Reactions: Nebm31

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Also my daughter also required to submit US PCC although she only travel to US less than a week thru car.
Anybody can help me where to start to get the US PCC.
Thanks in advance.
Its easy.
Use option1: https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks
Create account.
Get fingerprint cards from anywhere or you can take yourself. Always send multiple cards so that one would be good enough to read by the machine.
Mail the cards. Before this step it should ask on the payment online.
While submitting the application there will be option somewhere to get the results through email too as well as mail. So opt for email too so that you dont need to wait for physical mail as email will come in few days of your prints reached fbi.

Nowadays its quick. For getting into Canada it might take 10+ days additionally but you would get email results in 1-3 days usually hence you can use this pdf to send it to citizenship office(you dont need to wait for physical mail because nowadays fbi prints the same pdf on ordinary paper and sending it hence not seeing any difference between we print it or they send the printed one).

No, a FBI accredited agency (usually a business).
We dont need any agency. All we need is the card with fingerprints(ink or digital) to mail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nebm31

NDPatel

Jul 6, 2020
Need Advise: Province change

My Citizenship application 5 activities section is updated Completed (excepting Citizenship Ceremony) on Feb 15, 2022. I am planning to move Ontario from Saskatchewan. My file is process from Calgary visa office
If I change my address, my file have been transfer from Calgary to Ontario visa office ? Is it gonna be extend my file processes time ?

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016

My Citizenship application 5 activities section is updated Completed (excepting Citizenship Ceremony) on Feb 15, 2022. I am planning to move Ontario from Saskatchewan. My file is process from Calgary visa office
If I change my address, my file have been transfer from Calgary to Ontario visa office ? Is it gonna be extend my file processes time ?
It depends on what office you are moving to in Ontario. For example if it's Ottawa that could delay everything because no-one in Ottawa seems to be being processed while other offices seem to be more efficient. I'm in a similar situation but moving from Ontario to another province. I got a DM in Nov, 21 so have been waiting over 5 months for the ceremony so far. Which location are you moving to? Perhaps someone here can tell you the processing times for that location.

NDPatel

Jul 6, 2020
It depends on what office you are moving to in Ontario. For example if it's Ottawa that could delay everything because no-one in Ottawa seems to be being processed while other offices seem to be more efficient. I'm in a similar situation but moving from Ontario to another province. I got a DM in Nov, 21 so have been waiting over 5 months for the ceremony so far. Which location are you moving to? Perhaps someone here can tell you the processing times for that location.
I am planning to move Ottawa.

dok

Apr 20, 2014

Just maintain your file as it is. Everything is online these days. At the oath, tell the officer you want to change your mailing address for the certificate. They will even ask you anyway. That will be my advise for you.

Reactions: Mutenye

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
I am planning to move Ottawa.
As the previous poster has said, change nothing and when you are called you can just ask for the certificate to be mailed to whatever address you want. Ottawa seems to be the most delayed office in the country unfortunately. I read in an earlier post that they are still clearing a backlog of mailing out certificates to people who did their oath many months ago so they haven't been having any ceremonies for a few months (unless you are a newer applicant...!)

RSM2021

Nov 5, 2021
Another update on the file today morning. The citizenship ceremony is set to "In Progress". I have been scheduled for the oath on March 9th, 2022. Yet to receive the email and not sure if it is going to be in-person or online.

This is my timeline:
Hamilton office.
July 2020 applicant: AOR - Nov 2020 | Background(Completed) - Jan 20th 2021 | Test Invite(and pp copy) - Oct 15th 2021 | Test taken - Oct 30th 2021 | Test completed - Nov 2nd 2021 | DM(Language, Physical & Prohibitions - Completed) - Dec 17th 2021.

Previously Updated - Jan 24th, 2022 (but no visible changes on the file)
have you recieved your certificate yet? could you let me know the process? also how many days in advance of oath do we get the email invite? Ours in scheduled for April 20th

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
Its easy.
Use option1: https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks
Create account.
Get fingerprint cards from anywhere or you can take yourself. Always send multiple cards so that one would be good enough to read by the machine.
Mail the cards. Before this step it should ask on the payment online.
While submitting the application there will be option somewhere to get the results through email too as well as mail. So opt for email too so that you dont need to wait for physical mail as email will come in few days of your prints reached fbi.

Nowadays its quick. For getting into Canada it might take 10+ days additionally but you would get email results in 1-3 days usually hence you can use this pdf to send it to citizenship office(you dont need to wait for physical mail because nowadays fbi prints the same pdf on ordinary paper and sending it hence not seeing any difference between we print it or they send the printed one).

We dont need any agency. All we need is the card with fingerprints(ink or digital) to mail.
This is great!! @harirajmohan,
Appreciated. Thank you very much.

RSM2021

Nov 5, 2021
Hi All,
Hamilton office applicant here
family (2 ) : Oath date updated on tracker for April 20. how many days in advance do we get the email invite please?