Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
Hi, how do I get through the IRCC client support to speak to someone? The menu just gets me to a message that says: 'all our agents or busy please try again later'. Is there another number? 1-888-242-2100

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Hi, how do I get through the IRCC client support to speak to someone? The menu just gets me to a message that says: 'all our agents or busy please try again later'. Is there another number? 1-888-242-2100
Me the same , still waiting for Oath’s ceremony. IRCC never answer on the phone

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
Me the same , still waiting for Oath’s ceremony. IRCC never answer on the phone
Got through to the line. As the processing time is now 26 months and I've been waiting 25.5 months, nothing can be done. Once the processing time exceeds the 26 months it's currently at, I can call back and they can add a note to my file in the local office to bump up the invitation if it's overdue. Also of interest is it seems to take 6 weeks to send out a citizenship certificate. So factoring in all these dates it will take another month to get an invitation, another 6 weeks after to get a citizenship certificate and then whatever time it may take to get a passport. I was worried about being able to travel for Christmas and it seems I won't be able to even starting in August...

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Got through to the line. As the processing time is now 26 months and I've been waiting 25.5 months, nothing can be done. Once the processing time exceeds the 26 months it's currently at, I can call back and they can add a note to my file in the local office to bump up the invitation if it's overdue. Also of interest is it seems to take 6 weeks to send out a citizenship certificate. So factoring in all these dates it will take another month to get an invitation, another 6 weeks after to get a citizenship certificate and then whatever time it may take to get a passport. I was worried about being able to travel for Christmas and it seems I won't be able to even starting in August...
You right!
Me 25 months in total, still no ceremony, that makes me to feel that application has problems. I’m living under paranoia status, hope to finish soon

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
You right!
Me 25 months in total, still no ceremony, that makes me to feel that application has problems. I’m living under paranoia status, hope to finish soon
If you call the line around 8AM you should get an answer pretty quickly. They can confirm that all your application is completed and that you are just waiting for an invitation and nothing further regarding the file.

Reactions: Toronto1971