11-06-2014
IELTS Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
@anton1990 @rajkamalmohanram Hey Anton & Raj,

Took my Citizenship test on Oct 16, and I have passed.

Tracker changed to 'Citizenship Test Completed'. on 19th October.'

Please do update in the Excel sheet(August 2020), Thank you in advance:)

Reactions: clayera

azammdr

Sep 8, 2021
Any one here in the forum from St.John's newfoundland Office waiting .I completed test in June,202 . After that complete silence. no update . I am July 2020 applicant. Please let me know anyone from St.John's newfoundland Office in the same situation.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
We are Urgent Processing applicants! do you think that we will be delayed as well :oops:
Hi,
If its urgent processing then you 'll get the request in this month..
Best of luck..

Reactions: Hanan22

azammdr

Sep 8, 2021
use the same email ID when they sent me test invite
use the same email ID when they sent me test invite
i did not know that same email id can work for communication with cic. I passed the test in june and waiting since then . Except test and background everything is in progress and oath not started. should I write to them to get further progress on the application or ask when will be oath invite or decision made etc. Please advise more .

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
i did not know that same email id can work for communication with cic. I passed the test in june and waiting since then . Except test and background everything is in progress and oath not started. should I write to them to get further progress on the application or ask when will be oath invite or decision made etc. Please advise more .
the email id should be valid for communication since it is the local office's official email. Just request any updates regarding your app! good luck

gstj210

Aug 23, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I was looking at the Excel document for 2020 applicants and I see some people are being required to submit their passport scans. Is this just the picture of the bio pages with picture or is it all of the pages? I submitted both bio pages of my passport (as I have one expired one from 2018). I can scan all the pages if they need and have it ready for submission if they need it.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I was looking at the Excel document for 2020 applicants and I see some people are being required to submit their passport scans. Is this just the picture of the bio pages with picture or is it all of the pages? I submitted both bio pages of my passport (as I have one expired one from 2018). I can scan all the pages if they need and have it ready for submission if they need it.
All pages, and you need to translate ay stamps that are not in French or English, if you want to be ready if they ask for PP.

Reactions: gstj210

pg27

Jan 31, 2016
Hi peeps,

Just saw update today.
They updated citizenship test in progress yesterday, and online tracker was updated today as well with test scheduled in between Oct 20 & Nov 9.
I'll update tracker, but not sure what office has sent invite as I haven't received email. I believe email will come 2 days before.
I have moved from NB to ON, but assuming test invite should be from Fredericton office.
Best of luck to all, we should see some progress now.
Thanks.
Hi peeps,

I have situation.
I saw update on tracker, but no email so far for test invitation.

I'm not worried about test, as I tried sign in and it allows me to proceed ahead if I want, but I can't decide what is local office.

Anyone in same situation.

Thanks.

returningPR2016

Nov 25, 2016
Please update google doc:
Status last updated: October 18, 2021
Oct 15, 2021: Citizenship test status has been updated to 'In progress'.
Oct 18, 2021: You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between October 25, 2021 and November 15, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
Update to above timeline update:
Oct 20, 2021: Online test invite and instructions received via email for a test date between Oct 25 - Nov 14, 2021.
Slight discrepancy, the TEST END date in email/invite letter is Nov 14 but in the online dashboard it says Nov 15. Studying now ;-)

PS: Please update Google sheet when you see this. Thanks!