+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020 - Citizenship application

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Yes, there is a chance you'll be allowed to take oath together. If you don't see your application progressing, politely request via a webform request to allow you to take oath along with your husband. May be they can arrange for that.
We haven't take the test yet nor been invited. They only emailed my husband about a possible test invite "as soon as possible" nothing for me and nothing on ecas/tracker. Thanks a lot

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
We haven't take the test yet nor been invited. They only emailed my husband about a possible test invite "as soon as possible" nothing for me and nothing on ecas/tracker. Thanks a lot
Then request them now via webform. Try submitting a request providing all the details of your husband's correspondence with IRCC and then see if they can accommodate you for the test ASAP as well.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Then request them now via webform. Try submitting a request providing all the details of your husband's correspondence with IRCC and then see if they can accommodate you for the test ASAP as well.
Thanks for your input. We replied to the email he received from local office requesting to expediate my application as well since I'll be leaving with him to home country and we submitted one package as a family app. Do you think this would be enough?

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Spartan73

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Anyone Specially from Edmonton whose background check is completed in July 2021, and got test invites yet?
Mine background changes to completed in July 2021,But nothing after that. Everything except citizenship test and oath is under process. So frustrating to see people applied in 2021 already becoming citizen.

Rose_2020

Feb 11, 2021
Anyone Specially from Edmonton whose background check is completed in July 2021, and got test invites yet?
Mine background changes to completed in July 2021,But nothing after that. Everything except citizenship test and oath is under process. So frustrating to see people applied in 2021 already becoming citizen.
Hi, Same situation as you with background check in July. no test invite yet.