Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
I am wondering if they are trying to reschedule your ceremony dates? I have a couple of friends who applied one month after me. Their files are with the Scarborough processing office, and they got their tracker updated yesterday and today with ceremonies scheduled for October 16 one of them and the other one on October 30. I found that very odd since that office seems to be scheduling for 2022, but of course, I am very happy for them. I hope that is the case for you.
wow that’s so soon for Scarborough office, is it their second date after their first date was rescheduled?

I got my oath update mid of August which is scheduled for January 2022. And as I mentioned before, today I got a ghost update, I wonder what would this mean. I‘ll be happy if they push my date to an earlier date, as long as they don’t push it even further than it is already lol

Mpvzla

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-10-2017
wow that’s so soon for Scarborough office, is it their second date after their first date was rescheduled?

I got my oath update mid of August which is scheduled for January 2022. And as I mentioned before, today I got a ghost update, I wonder what would this mean. I‘ll be happy if they push my date to an earlier date, as long as they don’t push it even further than it is already lol
It was the first time their trackers got updated with an oath date. That’s why I am surprised of the dates because I was convinced they would get their ceremonies in 2022 based on what people have said here. Anyways, I hope it means they schedule an earlier date for you and everyone else in that situation!

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
It was the first time their trackers got updated with an oath date. That’s why I am surprised of the dates because I was convinced they would get their ceremonies in 2022 based on what people have said here. Anyways, I hope it means they schedule an earlier date for you and everyone else in that situation!
Thank you, will update here if there are any updates on my tracker

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Fingers crossed. Hope to get a new oath date after the ghost update yesterday.

Anyone heard of getting a new date once updated

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Update: we submitted an urgent processing request due to a death in the family (Husband side) Aug 27th (resent later Sep 14th due to no response). They responded Sep 15th saying they forwarded the request to local office (Kitchener) - Local office today sent an email to my husband saying they'll schedule him for test in the next available time.

Will update here if they sent anything else.

My question here do you think they'll schedule me too as we sent our apps together? @rajkamalmohanram

Om1280

Nov 1, 2016
Hello All,

Does anyone know what is the "seat number" that is indicated on the check-list of the oath ceremony invitation email? (Virtual ceremony by Zoom)

Thank you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
My application Tracker status shows I have been scheduled for Citizenship ceremony March 2022.

ECAS status shows.: Decision made

Application sent July 2 received July 6
Family 4
AOR December 18
Citizenship Test taken Jun 11 2021
More information requested August 2021 : Color copies of All pages of passport requested. Submitted August 11th.

All the best everyone!
Thanks. Could you please provide the following ?

The exact date of oath (what date in March 2022)?
The date when your "Prohibitions" was set to "Completed"?

Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi,

@rajkamalmohanram
@harirajmohan

My spouse got "Decision Made" today where as I am still waiting for the Oath. Most likely we 'll get oath request together now as a family. I wrote to them last week about my ceremony and they replied me that I 'll be contacted in "Near Future" for ceremony instead of standard reply "You will be scheduled in due course".
Yeah. I'm glad you both have DM now and you guys will most likely attend the oath ceremony together. Hopefully, you get the date soon.

All the best!

Reactions: Vigilant

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Reactions: stalker and Om1280

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Update: we submitted an urgent processing request due to a death in the family (Husband side) Aug 27th (resent later Sep 14th due to no response). They responded Sep 15th saying they forwarded the request to local office (Kitchener) - Local office today sent an email to my husband saying they'll schedule him for test in the next available time.

Will update here if they sent anything else.

My question here do you think they'll schedule me too as we sent our apps together? @rajkamalmohanram
Yes, there is a chance you'll be allowed to take oath together. If you don't see your application progressing, politely request via a webform request to allow you to take oath along with your husband. May be they can arrange for that.

Reactions: Hanan22

Dr.Raj91

Jun 26, 2014
chennai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
Did anyone still waiting for the citizenship test invite from July& August??
Did you contact cic? Lets connect! Thanks