+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020 - Citizenship application

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, I have some updates to the spreadsheet... I did the exam today and I was approved :). I decided to wait for my ceremony to do in person.

I would like to update the sheet to a friend of mine who does not have a profile here at this forum. At the spreadsheet his nickname is "reissdudu" and he is a July 31 applicant. He got the invitation to do the test yesterday (june 23) and must be done between day 25 to July 15. Thank you :)

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hello guys, I have some updates to the spreadsheet... I did the exam today and I was approved :). I decided to wait for my ceremony to do in person.

I would like to update the sheet to a friend of mine who does not have a profile here at this forum. At the spreadsheet his nickname is "reissdudu" and he is a July 31 applicant. He got the invitation to do the test yesterday (june 23) and must be done between day 25 to July 15. Thank you :)
Congrats ! You mentioned you decided to wait and take your oath in person ….did you make this arrangement with the officers already and it was acknowledged and approved by them ?

Reactions: James Russo

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats ! You mentioned you decided to wait and take your oath in person ….did you make this arrangement with the officers already and it was acknowledged and approved by them ?
Thank you!

No, I did not change yet. I have to wait the decision made. IRCC needs to check if I did not cheat during the exam (they record you during all the time).

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Thank you!

No, I did not change yet. I have to wait the decision made. IRCC needs to check if I did not cheat during the exam (they record you during all the time).
Oh I see . Please let the group know how things go when you request waiting for your in person oath . There are a couple of people wishing to do the same.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
If you call them tomorrow some other agent will say something else. Are you a PNP applicant? Coz I'm see a pattern with PNP applicants and people with very less absence during 5 year eligibility period that BG verification is taking long time to proces. I may be wrong but so far that's my observation.
Yes, I am a PNP with only one absence during the last 5 years! I feel frustrated!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015

I've updated the spreadsheet. Could you please provide the "In Progress" date from ECAS for your friend 'reissdudu'? Thanks.

Reactions: James Russo

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
I took my citizenship test today.

Reactions: bestofluck

rodrash007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Have they given a date on when in person oaths would resume? I think by the time our processing is done it might as well have started.