***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

shivek002

Jul 15, 2017
Hi guys,
Small update:
AOR - July 23rd, 2020
Cec inland with outland dependent.
As of may 26th, all stages passed.
Got remedical request only for spouse on Jun 28th, booked for july 13th.
Lets see, what happens once medical is submitted.

VIkramjdu

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
AOR July 2020
I am an inland applicant with my wife outland in India.
No updates till early this year. Was asked for wife’s biometrics which happened in March 2021 due to covid. Then asked for Additional documents in may and once that was submitted was asked for wife’s medical again which was done in May. For the past 3 weeks the only update I see is that they are reviewing the medical of my wife.
No idea when my application will be processed as I suffer here in Canada specially when I see applications in March 2021 being fully completed this month.
I fail to understand! Would have been better if I applied now instead of last year..
Bro ..you got any updates?

VIkramjdu

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Friends,

Finally got the eCOPR today.
AOR : 21st July, 2020
Medical 27th Oct, 2020 (and 25th June, 2021)
Bio Metrics : 14th Dec, 2020
I was requested for RCMP, which I submitted in Dec.
Few ghost updates since Mar
Background check : 21st June, 2021 (took forever)
Asked to confirm on Permanent Residence Portal on 2nd July. After 2 weeks, today 9th July got eCOPR.

It’s a big relief and I have all those who are waiting will get their PR soon.
Congratulations

Nav011313

Jul 13, 2021
Hi,
Hope you all are doing well.
I am completing my 1 year exp on august 10th,
When i should put my file in the pool.
Please guide as some says 1 month is fine and some other.

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
I’m definitely not doing good. Especially when I see may 2021 processed in 45 days, but my file not touched since March.

I’m tired and can’t understand why others better than me. Why people with 370 CRS score processed in 2 month, but my file with 477 points waiting for a year.

Why I’m with masters degree and 7+ years of experience waiting for decision a year, but my friend (who is 7 years older) with high school education and 3 years of experience got his COPR in 4,5 month.

fuck I’m so tired of this shit.

why the hell immigration officer is not responsible for deadlines and can answer me a message “due to Covid we can’t process normally” as long as he(she) want.

f37

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
I’m definitely not doing good. Especially when I see may 2021 processed in 45 days, but my file not touched since March.

I’m tired and can’t understand why others better than me. Why people with 370 CRS score processed in 2 month, but my file with 477 points waiting for a year.

Why I’m with masters degree and 7+ years of experience waiting for decision a year, but my friend (who is 7 years older) with high school education and 3 years of experience got his COPR in 4,5 month.

fuck I’m so tired of this shit.

why the hell immigration officer is not responsible for deadlines and can answer me a message “due to Covid we can’t process normally” as long as he(she) want.

I am with the same VO RC-9515. AOR May 8th 2020. Everything passed since October 5th 2020. Then nothing till June 30th 2021 when medical extended for one more year. All this despite two queries from the MP's office. One even from the local office to VO Ottawa asking why the file is not sent to the local office for landing. As always, no answer from VO Ottawa. I don't know if RC-9515 is an office or just a fu*king idiot officer that has stopped working in 2021.