+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Michaelobaino

Nov 30, 2020
These guys are playing soccer with my emotions. They updated my application by removing medical passed to ‘you don’t need medical exam’

Joyrosmen

Jun 23, 2021
NS
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa + Halifax
AOR Received.
05-09-2021
These guys are playing soccer with my emotions. They updated my application by removing medical passed to ‘you don’t need medical exam’
Well, always see the positive : someone MIGHT be working on it ;)

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Why don't we all sign and email to PMO office, immigration office and cc all big media channels
because already did it. You can check august team. Signed online petitions, tried multiple MP requests, direct emails to Minister Medicino, public attention by article in Toronto Sun.

They dont give a fuck about 2020 app;icants. They answered to Toronto Sun that they are so much affected by covid and cant process 2020 normally. But they never answer why 2021 applicants are not affected by covid. IRCC have own priorities and you have nothing to do with it.

• Angry
Reactions: HanenBlade

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
I think it’s automatic once your medical reaches its expiration. It doesn’t necessarily mean someone touched your application. But I believe they do get an alert behind the scene. Then a medical office will assess your medical then decide to either extend it or request a new one. Same boat here. Medical will expire next Tuesday.

Jul 28, 2020
I'll be completing an year on Saturday too. No updates. All the planning is at halt. Wanted to buy a house but too much down-payment on work permit and no guarantee if I'll be approved or not. This is so painful, the whole waiting process. Feel like in a state of limbo. Can't make any decisions.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Got a GU this morning. Nothing changed and MED still shows passed. But could be the auto trigger of MED as it was done today a year ago.

Mar 16, 2021
Hi everyone,

I posted this in August 2020 topic as well. I would like to share it here, too.

Here is a photo from a peaceful protest that we organized earlier this week on Monday near one of IRCC offices in Vancouver.

Reactions: intl_stu

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hi everyone,

I posted this in August 2020 topic as well. I would like to share it here, too.

Here is a photo from a peaceful protest that we organized earlier this week on Monday near one of IRCC offices in Vancouver.
Great initiative buddy, so did they come out of office and talked to you guys, or just said nothing

Mar 16, 2021
Great initiative buddy, so did they come out of office and talked to you guys, or just said nothing
Thanks! We do the best we can:)

Most of IRCC employees work from home, so there were not many people in the office. The security guy was nice, he came out and asked us about our protest. He said that he couldn't help us, unfortunately.

It felt nice though - to join this demonstration and to vocalize our pain and trauma this way. We also got some positive reaction from people who were passing by.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Thanks! We do the best we can:)

Most of IRCC employees work from home, so there were not many people in the office. The security guy was nice, he came out and asked us about our protest. He said that he couldn't help us, unfortunately.

It felt nice though - to join this demonstration and to vocalize our pain and trauma this way. We also got some positive reaction from people who were passing by.
Superb, I sincerely appreciate your efforts, may god open their eyes

Reactions: moustached_devil