+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
July 19 and 25, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.
Find more information about how COVID-19 affects your immigration application
Any early July AORs got finalized last week? seems so quiet. Though I know the update is BS, still my hope got a bit higher again.

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Anybody done remedicals or just waiting for extension ? What's the good approach
I am waiting to hear from past 7 months (medicals expired in Nov 2020), no news. I have got various advices, some say go ahead and get it done some say wait. IRCC agent say to wait, most likely it will be extended. So, I am waiting.

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
I got remedicals request , is it step before extending medicals or do I need to do it
If the instruction letter/email says you have to redo medicals then you have to do it. For extension usually it reflects in your account that you passed medicals

pouryas7

Jun 18, 2019
I got remedicals request , is it step before extending medicals or do I need to do it
on of My friends applied 3-4 years ago and at that time the medical exam was the last step. They may ask for it after you pass everything else.

wrt my application, I received a GU on Thursday.