+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Shiva1910

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
hey, could please share when was your eligibility passed by the officer. did you confirm the security info with call centre agent or gcms? Also do you know when your security started?
My eligibility was recommended passed in Dec, I have applied for GCmS but have not recd it yet ,Security going on was confirmed by agent, but he didn't tell me when it was started

Reactions: intl_stu

Mario 66

Sep 12, 2020
Any person in the same boat with me! As I am quite frustrating with IRCC processing and randomly selection of files over the past months. I am inland, AOR July 8th and still no stages have been passed. The funny situation is my note says the case analyst requested for a review on my eligibility. Guess what is it? 5 scores decrease because my age changed my during submission that my overall scores is enough to cover that and the other issue is the case analyst asked an officer to review why in two previous jobs there is no indication of tax reports such as T4! So instead of asking me directly to send them my tax files, my file are under review for 6moths and no news. Yesterday, they send me a request to update my medical and send them within 30 days as my medical exams has just ended (one year). Is isn't to0 frustrating to see this situation? Why do they only care about medical exam instead of working on eligibility and other stages....? All I heard over the past 8months was medical passed on August and now a new medical test is requested again! What's your thought about this issue? should I send a message via webform to them?

ndogra711

Star Member
May 20, 2020
My eligibility was recommended passed in Dec, I have applied for GCmS but have not recd it yet ,Security going on was confirmed by agent, but he didn't tell me when it was started
Hi, when did you apply for GCMS ? I have applied on March 1st, wahted to know when can i espect to receive?