+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

skyeva

Jan 20, 2021
Congratulations!
Did you get email or just checked your account by chance? When was your Background Check passed ?
Actually, my agent sent me the COPR by E-mail, so I'don't know how to receive it.
One thing I'm sure is that I called IRCC 2 weeks ago and it wasn't updated since December.

hope this to help you.

Reactions: dgeorge

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Guys, one question. first 2 days ago i saw a gu on my pr file. the adr section went to NA. then, im not sure exactly when - my old study permit application from 5 years ago 2017 has a GU? but that GU has not going - its still there. and when i open it , it shows file is currently unavailable or something. could someone help me interpret what this all means. please , AOR July 23

Aroraricha

Nov 10, 2020
Hello,
I recieved an email from CIC - Etobicoke
To confirm my mailing address and confirm original port of entry and last port of entery.
It was regarding virtual landing.

does this mean file is almost done?
When can I expect a COPR?

thanks
Always grateful
Richa

Reactions: shredder

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hello,
I recieved an email from CIC - Etobicoke
To confirm my mailing address and confirm original port of entry and last port of entery.
It was regarding virtual landing.

does this mean file is almost done?
When can I expect a COPR?

thanks
Always grateful
Richa
I think so. They will give the COPR after confirmation. Could you please let us know when you got your last GUs?

bript

Jun 17, 2020
I think I have the worst luck when it comes to call centre agents. I called yesterday after seeing a ghost update 2 days ago, the agent refused to help me. He said other than the information in my online account, there’s nothing more he could tell me. He didn’t even get my application number.
so I thought I’d try again today. After waiting for an hour and half, I heard the same voice from yesterday. I immediately know he‘d refuse to help me again, and he did. I feel like giving up calling at this point. If I hear that same guy’s voice again I’d smash my phone.
AOR July 3, 2020

• Wow

LeoLeoLeo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
I think I have the worst luck when it comes to call centre agents. I called yesterday after seeing a ghost update 2 days ago, the agent refused to help me. He said other than the information in my online account, there’s nothing more he could tell me. He didn’t even get my application number.
so I thought I’d try again today. After waiting for an hour and half, I heard the same voice from yesterday. I immediately know he‘d refuse to help me again, and he did. I feel like giving up calling at this point. If I hear that same guy’s voice again I’d smash my phone.
AOR July 3, 2020
ask by web form.

asif8782

Nov 22, 2020
Are you an inland applicant? If so, check you email.

If you have nothing there, send a webform and also call IRCC.
@legalfalcon thanks for your advice. I called up IRCC to enquire about my COPR letter and i was informed that as per records, my letter has not been generated so far. Although IRCC agents normally generate COPR letters in about 2 weeks from approval, in my case it has been well over a month.
The agent informed me that he will send message to the appropriate authority to generate our letters and also issue refund for biometric fees I had paid at the time of submitting my application for PR.

Reactions: legalfalcon

kichuhere

Feb 24, 2021
Hi Follks,

Can somebody let me know what kind of information you need in hand when you call CIC agent? I mean what kind of questions they will ask to verify that it's you?

Thanks
They ask for either your UCI or Application Number. They also ask you to confirm your first and last name, DOB, country of birth. Some agents also callout the address (both email and physical) and the contact number they have on your file and ask you to confirm if they are accurate.

priduds

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi Follks,

Can somebody let me know what kind of information you need in hand when you call CIC agent? I mean what kind of questions they will ask to verify that it's you?

Thanks
If I remember correctly your application number.. I think it starts with EXXXX
Birth date
Address
Phone number

Reactions: dgeorge