Mar 19, 2020
I called CIC now.

AOR is JULY 2nd!!!!!!
Medical passed on Aug 24, 2020
Biometrics 9 November 2020
Eligibility is passed
Criminal is passed
Security is passed
The officer said they are finalizing my application.
CEC inland application.

Thank god. People who applied in the late July has received COPR these days. I was so frustrated and worried my application. I hope I can get a good news soon.
Thanks for sharing! I'm July 20th AOR and I was worried that I was forgotten.

Reactions: dgeorge

priduds

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Same. You guys know your VO?
The last time that I called IRCC they said Ottawa.. but at that time my security and criminality havent started.. so I dont know if there's a secondary VO now.. I tried to send a webform and they mentioned:

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

I'm really frustrated.. I can see some PRs for October applicants.. Im happy for them but so frustrated with my situation

Reactions: dgeorge

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
The last time that I called IRCC they said Ottawa.. but at that time my security and criminality havent started.. so I dont know if there's a secondary VO now.. I tried to send a webform and they mentioned:

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

I'm really frustrated.. I can see some PRs for October applicants.. Im happy for them but so frustrated with my situation
Same here

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
oh that's so long....I don't know how they process and prioritize applications....
they said I left Canada so need time to review, but they are telling me that I am still on the cycle, just haven't touch my file yet. meanwhile, few of my friends are overseas as well but received exemption letter to return.

Angelia009

Star Member
May 16, 2019
I called CIC now.

AOR is JULY 2nd!!!!!!
Medical passed on Aug 24, 2020
Biometrics 9 November 2020
Eligibility is passed
Criminal is passed
Security is passed
The officer said they are finalizing my application.
CEC inland application.

Thank god. People who applied in the late July has received COPR these days. I was so frustrated and worried my application. I hope I can get a good news soon.
That’s a great news then :)
My Aor was July 9th and the haven’t even completed my eligibility and not even initiated my security screening. I am just hopeless now :(

haohaohao87

Jan 26, 2021
Last GU on 26th Feb. After that I called and agent said everything is passed and since then no update. Application is still in submitted status. I am not sure what pattern they are following.
AOR: 19th July 2020
Ottawa
I Just talked with the agent, and she was super nice saying that all has been passed. However, final decision has not been made, and if the officer requires to have any info/doc from me, s/he can request me directly. I cautiously wonder even after all the process has been passed already, the officer is going to request me any furtherance? Anyway, she said that I need to wait at the moment to get an outcome.

Last edited:

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
I Just talked with the agent, and she was super nice saying that all has been passed. However, final decision has not been made, and if the officer requires to have any info/doc from me, s/he can request you directly. I cautiously wonder even after all the process has been passed already, the officer is going to request me any furtherance? Anyway, she said that I need to wait at the moment to get an outcome.
I don't think they will ask for any document. They might call to check if you are in canada. However, decision making is taking time for many applicants. So, we can just wait and watch.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
That’s a great news then :)
My Aor was July 9th and the haven’t even completed my eligibility and not even initiated my security screening. I am just hopeless now :(
angelia have you got any GU or response or anything. have you ordered any GCMS notes yet?