+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

T.l.c90

Feb 17, 2021
Hey all- I just got off the phone with IRCC- so Vancouver, BC inland application..... I asked what visa office my application is being processed in and they said Nova Scotia? I have no idea why or if this is making it slower. I asked what my status is and she said my eligibility is a full pass and they are checking my background.... AOR July 21st. This is tiring..

May I ask how long/ what number you called to get through to talk to someone? I applied June 10, I ordered GCMS notes and my Eligibility is being reviewed, this was in August. Nothing is happening now. Would like to talk to a human as my Online profile isn't showing all of my info

MaeMae

Oct 28, 2020
May I ask how long/ what number you called to get through to talk to someone? I applied June 10, I ordered GCMS notes and my Eligibility is being reviewed, this was in August. Nothing is happening now. Would like to talk to a human as my Online profile isn't showing all of my info
of course! The number for IRCC is
1 (888) 242-2100 — be advised though this number works for those with a Canadian number... it never worked with my US number so I had to get a SIM card. You go through the list of menus and i usually click 3-2-0 (when it starts to go through it). Sometimes it will say the lines are busy and it will hang up, but if it does redirect you to an agent, it’s been taking about 45 minutes for me to connect to them

Bonny0080

Jul 10, 2020
Hello,
My application was approved today,
I applied through an agent so he called me and told that ny application is approved.
My Aor is July 14th
I want. To thank everybody for their constant support.

MaeMae

Oct 28, 2020
Hello,
I applied through an agent so he called me and told that ny application is approved.
My Aor is July 14th
Congrats! What visa office was your application in?

Shiva1910

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
Hello,
My Aor is July 14th
Could you pl tell me your timeline? Like when did you pass each stage ?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Got my gcms for the second time, it’s a carbon copy of the first one I ordered but the notes are like double than the first one? Weird ...
Check the date at the bottom left hand corner of the Gcms Notes, are they different between the two requests?

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Hello everyone,

My application was approved today. AOR July 5th 2020. No email and no call, just a ghost update.

Timeline -

Review of eligibility
  • March 3, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • August 25, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • July 5, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • January 29, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • March 3, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

I do see the COPR document number, but there is no COPR letter in my profile. Does anybody know how long will it take for COPR to appear in the profile ?
in few days you will document that you can download ( i got it after on week) just wait and enjoy

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I called the IRCC yesterday, and asked about my application for PR. The agent said that everything is passed. I even told him that last week I got a email from CIC Ottawa with my application number asking me when was the first and last date I entered Canada including the port of entry and my current address in Canada. I did email back to that email with the information and got no reply back so far. My AOR DATE is July 18th. Why are they taking so long time to issue me COPR. This is very frustrating.... all my friends with AOR date before and after got their copr. Moreover if everything is passed should I create a web forum asking my status? I dunno what else I can do to speed up my copr... I have a valid work permit and have a full time job here

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
People are even waiting to get to your stage. So please have patience
Hello Everyone,
I called the IRCC yesterday, and asked about my application for PR. The agent said that everything is passed. I even told him that last week I got a email from CIC Ottawa with my application number asking me when was the first and last date I entered Canada including the port of entry and my current address in Canada. I did email back to that email with the information and got no reply back so far. My AOR DATE is July 18th. Why are they taking so long time to issue me COPR. This is very frustrating.... all my friends with AOR date before and after got their copr. Moreover if everything is passed should I create a web forum asking my status? I dunno what else I can do to speed up my copr... I have a valid work permit and have a full time job here

Respina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Hello Everyone,
You are not alone