+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Angelia009

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Aor-July 9th. Applied from Vancouver Island. My application was very straight forward don’t know what the officers are doing with my application.

Reactions: dgeorge

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Aor-July 9th. Applied from Vancouver Island. My application was very straight forward don’t know what the officers are doing with my application.
aor july 23 - i have applied from vancouver lower mainland BC. My application is literally single applicant, 1 year education, 1 year work exp. No travel since 2017. How much more easier can it get? Lol.

tj_sf

Nov 18, 2020
aor july 23 - i have applied from vancouver lower mainland BC. My application is literally single applicant, 1 year education, 1 year work exp. No travel since 2017. How much more easier can it get? Lol.
same situation, all education and work experience is Canadian. haven't traveled since 2016. AOR July 02 - Applied from Toronto

Reactions: dgeorge

bali_121

Mar 2, 2021
@legalfalcon

This is my first post in this forum.

I have applied through CEC stream, currently i am out of Canada and I have updated my current address through webform and same is updated in GCMS notes received last month.

Can you please help with below query received from cic today.

Dear Applicant,

Please kindly confirm you are currently here in Canada so that we may continue to process your permanent residence here in Canada.

If you are residing in Canada, please reply to this email to confirm? If you are out of the country, also reply to this email and let us know what arrangements are being made for your return?

Please suggest.

Crystal-X

Oct 8, 2020
I was asked to send Schedule A, Military records and CV last week, which indicates that my security has started.
Has anyone been asked these documents recently, and if yes how long did it take them to pass the security after receiving additional?
I also got a request to submit Schedule A? What's your processing status now?

RajSingh12

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
@legalfalcon and all respected members, i was told by an agent on feb 17 that my file was approved but recently called ircc again and the agent said that my file is still open and in progress however, she confirmed that all stages were passed. I don’t know why she said that. She didn’t gave a very clear answer.
Any input on this appreciated.

LeoLeoLeo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
I got a request to submit an additional document. I am kind of relief that now i know someone is checking my application lol

Hopefully, the officer check my application soon.

DDN4CAN

Feb 8, 2021
@legalfalcon and all respected members, i was told by an agent on feb 17 that my file was approved but recently called ircc again and the agent said that my file is still open and in progress however, she confirmed that all stages were passed. I don’t know why she said that. She didn’t gave a very clear answer.
Any input on this appreciated.
Following. I had similar experience. Different info from diferent agent. Don't know what to think.

Reactions: RajSingh12

MaeMae

Oct 28, 2020
Hey guys- before I call again tomorrow, can you guys educate me on your experience on how to find out when an officer last looked at your application? Do agents have this information? Or can it only be given through the notes if you request it

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

This is my first post in this forum.

I have applied through CEC stream, currently i am out of Canada and I have updated my current address through webform and same is updated in GCMS notes received last month.

Can you please help with below query received from cic today.

Dear Applicant,

Please kindly confirm you are currently here in Canada so that we may continue to process your permanent residence here in Canada.

If you are residing in Canada, please reply to this email to confirm? If you are out of the country, also reply to this email and let us know what arrangements are being made for your return?

Please suggest.
If you are in Canada then your will get a COPR from IRCC, if you re out of Canada, then you will be sent a PPR, and you will have to submit the passport at the VO in your country of residence.

Based on where you are, you should respond back and confirm so that your application can be processed accordingly.