+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Hello everyone,
Just wondering if anyone faced the same issue as mine.
AOR: July 24, 2020
Medical Exam Passed: Sep 15, 2020
Biometrics Completed: Nov 14, 2020
(Inland Application)

No updates until...
Request to upload the scanned copy of WES: Feb 27, 2021
I don't understand why I get this request. Is it because I applied the WES way before I applied PR? (Got WES result in March 2020)

Issue ->
I went to the application page and click view submitted application or upload documents; however, there is nowhere for me to upload the WES docs...

I submitted the Web Form to raise this issue and attach my scanned copy to it on the same day (Feb 27). Anyone has the same issue before? I would appreciate it if you can share how long you get the response from the Web Form.

The request asked me to upload the doc in 30 days; otherwise, they may refuse my application...
Did you attach WES document along with your education documents in your application? If not maybe that's why

Reactions: Annie Chen

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Hi, I was told I passed everything on February 01 . Yesterday, I saw a ghost update at 10:50pm and today at 8:30am. Is that just a system glitch or a real ghost update?

Thanks in advance
We received one Saturday night, like really late, and one just now literally. Not sure either. AOR 25 July. Hope the good news will come immediately. We’ve had 4 GUs previously.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Is there anyone with July AOR here that has gone into ”review required“?
My application went into RR at the end of October, I called yesterday and found out it has not been touched in the past 4 months. The call centre agent told me they have verified my work experience but it doesn’t state the reason for RR. GCMS notes also did not show much, the analyst recommended RR for eligibility but didn’t go into details. I came to Canada before 18, and my education and work experience are both gained in Canada, so I don’t quite understand why they had to RR such a straightforward case. Is anyone in the same boat?
hey im in the same spot as you. Same exact thing. single applicant, came here at 18, did college and 1 year work exp in canada itself - all inland, no foreign docs, but RR. i have ordered gcms and everything. let me know if you would like to connect more..

Josh@k

Nov 11, 2019
Hi All...Just want to know how many of us with AOR last week of July are still waiting for the COPR's.
I saw one profile with July 31st AOR got his COPR recently. Thanks

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Hi All...Just want to know how many of us with AOR last week of July are still waiting for the COPR's.
Hi im still waiting. Aor july 23. Yes i also saw july 31 aor rcvd it.

priduds

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
I'm not from the last week but still waiting! My AOR is July 20th. I had a ghost update last week on Feb 23rd... nothing changed

M Sudhanan

Jan 20, 2021
My AOR is July 28th, Recommended pass, Criminality in progress, Security not started.

MaeMae

Oct 28, 2020
do you know your VO?
No but I had asked an agent today and she just told me “it’s centralized” but I don’t know what this means.. I was under the impression it would be dependent on the province you applied in but I’m so confused about that