+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hi guys, I received a message this morning to provide my CV, schedule A, and study history form. The problem is that I have a space to upload schedule A and CV, but there is not any space for uploading the study history (in which I should answer 7 questions).

Should I merge the study history and CV in one file? or call them and ask them to add another entry for it?
Hey could you please post the seven questions asked under study history?

San9902

Aug 8, 2019
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
13-07-2020
Med's Done....
05-09-2020
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes I'm AOR 13th July applicant .. recent status was Eligibility : recommended pass, Criminality: In progress security : Not yet started .. rest were passed .. day before yesterday I got ghost update 1 but didn't see any changes in the profile .. Today I recieved 2 email updates to see latest updates. When I saw my cic account I recieved 2 letters to submit ADR.. Could you please shed some lights regarding ADR requests , Schedule A(5669e) & Addtnl family information(IMM5406) for PA & non-accompanying spouse. What could be the reason to recieve additional documents requests. I got 7 days deadline to submit documents in the my CIC account .Could you suggest in which cases CIC requests and is this good sign before PPR or any refusal kind of thing's?.. Please if you could advise something It would be grateful !!!.. Thank you in advance !!!.. Pls any senior members can advise on this case would be much appreciated!!!

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Anyway I highly recommend calling IRCC (1-888-242-2100) if you are nervous like I was. My application was kinda complicated as I work in film and have had multiple employers, so hearing that my eligibility was a recommended pass was a huge relief.
Same here. “Multiple” doesn't quite describe how many they are.

Congrats to you. My AOR is July 31. Like you there were no updates before the 6 month mark. I’ve seen one ghost update a week and a half ago. I guess it’s getting close.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes I'm AOR 13th July applicant .. recent status was Eligibility : recommended pass, Criminality: In progress security : Not yet started .. rest were passed .. day before yesterday I got ghost update 1 but didn't see any changes in the profile .. Today I recieved 2 email updates to see latest updates. When I saw my cic account I recieved 2 letters to submit ADR.. Could you please shed some lights regarding ADR requests , Schedule A(5669e) & Addtnl family information(IMM5406) for PA & non-accompanying spouse. What could be the reason to recieve additional documents requests. I got 7 days deadline to submit documents in the my CIC account .Could you suggest in which cases CIC requests and is this good sign before PPR or any refusal kind of thing's?.. Please if you could advise something It would be grateful !!!.. Thank you in advance !!!.. Pls any senior members can advise on this case would be much appreciated!!!
Hi

Criminality Checks - It's common for applicants to receive a request for IMM5669 Schedule A Background/Declaration form at this stage to ensure that there are no gaps in their personal history and/or for IRCC to reconfirm the information submitted.

IMM5406 - This form is to be submitted by the principal applicant and the spouse separately

Suggest not over analysing every aspect of the process; like ghost update, etc... it will only result in more anxiety as every application is different. If you do your part then let the process take it's course thereafter. Doesn't help worrying about things one can't control.

Why do you have a recommended pass in Eligibility?

Security will start after your Eligibility has been passed by an officer. About security, how it works https://bit.ly/3iXMnyw

Reactions: JaxT

San9902

Aug 8, 2019
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
13-07-2020
Med's Done....
05-09-2020
Thank so much for clearing my doubts and suggesting in needed way .. Will proceed as per your guidance ... Eligibility section everything mentioned as appears to met .. ready to finalize by case analyst .. I don't see any particular notes in the GCMS from case analyst .. Case analyst has just mentioned recommended pass to take-up officer ...

Tiffyc88

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hi guys, my AOR is July 3, 2020 (CEC inland) and I just saw PR approval on my CIC portal. Please see details below:
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • February 15, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • August 27, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • January 29, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • October 17, 2020 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • January 29, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • February 15, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

• Good luck to everyone waiting!! You will get yours soon

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Hi guys, my AOR is July 3, 2020 (CEC inland) and I just saw PR approval on my CIC portal. Please see details below:
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • February 15, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • August 27, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • January 29, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • October 17, 2020 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • January 29, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • February 15, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

• Good luck to everyone waiting!! You will get yours soon
are you in CN covid pace group?