+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

marcuskbra

Jul 16, 2020
i accidentally opened account and it says application updated but nothing changed...after i login again it went back to submitted..what's that mean?
that is a ghost update... probably, something got updated in your application (some internal status)... what is your AOR/Stream?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Canada is an English (and French) speaking nation and if you need assistance in creating and submitting your EE profile which is the simplest of the immigration process, then forget about hunting for a job here. Survival will be hard if one cannot do the basic things for immigration without assistance. I have seen people who use consultants struggle after coming to Canada as they are constantly looking for help. People planning to immigrate to Canada and other western countries should know life won't be easy if one cannot do the simplest things on their own. I have seen queries of people who are using consultants. It's absurd to a level that people don't even know what they are doing and some people ask very basic questions that have answers through a simple google search. Personally, I know a well-educated person who was trying to get his education assessment report for over 1 year. He was stuck with false information that his consultant told him. Then, I helped him get his WES kinda report in less than 2 months. I advised him not to come to Canada if he cannot do this straight forward process. Again just my thought and I hope I can have a "say" here as I last checked this is a PUBLIC forum.
Indeed, too many people are demanding too much without having a basic picture of their own capability. Most immigration programs of IRCC are straightforward and basically they could be DIYed (except Business Class or self-employment programs). It is highly possible to suffer rather than to live even after moving to Canada if one does not understand the basic steps of EE and is not willing to do a simple search.

Last edited: