+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
L
There are also a ton of consultants/lawyers who scam potential clients in to belueving they cant do it alone.

I was planning on using a consultant or lawyer as my application is far from straight forward, and vetted a few. All of them said the same thing about my access to my application. I’m too much of a control freak to accept that. One of the lawyers, I left the office thinking i knew more about the process than they did.

None of the steps ive gone through to get to where i am today, was done through some agency. Study visa, study work permit, co-op permit, pgwp, LMIA, and now PR application.

My help has been this forum, reading the immigration officers manual on certain thing, GCMS notes, and so far it has saved me thousands of dollars, and every step up to now has been successful. I may or may not get pr on this application and if i dont, i’ll get another one in soon enough.
Lets hope we all get it !

yhn

Oct 17, 2020
AOR July 8, after two Ghost Updates (one yesterday, another one 10 days ago), I have received a "Request Letter" in my portal asking to fill in a CV based on the provided template, Schedule A form (personal history), and Travel History. They provided a 7 days deadline for that. It is strange that I have already provided all these in my original application. Does anyone know how to fill in the CV template? it is not editable.

Spidergirl

Feb 1, 2021
AOR July 8, after two Ghost Updates (one yesterday, another one 10 days ago), I have received a "Request Letter" in my portal asking to fill in a CV based on the provided template, Schedule A form (personal history), and Travel History. They provided a 7 days deadline for that. It is strange that I have already provided all these in my original application. Does anyone know how to fill in the CV template? it is not editable.
I've been asked for the same thing (except the travel history) last week. AOR July 4th.
For CV, do you mean the Student Supplementary form follows in the request letter?
For me, the CV can be in any format, but the Student form is in PDF and I was only able to use the signing tool to fill things out.

yhn

Oct 17, 2020
I've been asked for the same thing (except the travel history) last week. AOR July 4th.
For CV, do you mean the Student Supplementary form follows in the request letter?
For me, the CV can be in any format, but the Student form is in PDF and I was only able to use the signing tool to fill things out.
Did they ask you for both CV and Student Supplementary? They asked me about "Kit, Application forms: CV/Grad kit" which is followed by "Please complete the enclosed Supplementary Information Request Table", and there is a table to fill. However, the space is very limited, and I definitely cannot fill in all information in that limited space (e.g., list of publications).

Spidergirl

Feb 1, 2021
Did they ask you for both CV and Student Supplementary? They asked me about "Kit, Application forms: CV/Grad kit" which is followed by "Please complete the enclosed Supplementary Information Request Table", and there is a table to fill. However, the space is very limited, and I definitely cannot fill in all information in that limited space (e.g., list of publications).
I attached the list of publications on a separate page, and used the signature tool to make a text box under each question to fill it.
It doesn't look pretty though, some sentences were too long and stuck out. Anyways, I also wonder how others do it.

Reactions: yhn

abhijeet8685

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Got some messages, as the VO said I need to send photographs. But for some reason the documents have a problem in opening

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
It was a NO CALLED ID and I reside in Kitchener.
I reside in Kitchener too but in my profile I chose the option for Oakville as city of destination. just curious to know what option you chose.