+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

MiguelX

Oct 15, 2020
Finally the wait is over. First thank you all for your support guys

I got my approval and CoPR today. I got both together received an email.

Here is my timeline:
AOR 13 July
Medical - 9 Sept
Biomatrics - 9 December
Background Check complete - 28 Jan
CoPR - 8 Feb
I wish you all best of luck i hope you all receive the golden Email soon.
C O N G R A T S !!!!

You have the same AOR as I do, I hope there are some good news coming our way too. I know every case is different, bla bla, but your CoPR sparks some hope.

RajSingh12

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Finally the wait is over. First thank you all for your support guys

I got my approval and CoPR today. I got both together received an email.

Here is my timeline:
AOR 13 July
Medical - 9 Sept
Biomatrics - 9 December
Background Check complete - 28 Jan
CoPR - 8 Feb
I wish you all best of luck i hope you all receive the golden Email soon.
congrats !!

Reactions: Rick2212

tj_sf

Nov 18, 2020
My profile shows " Application/profile updated" but no new changes
Maybe a glitch or something check after 5-10 mins. I saw that update in my WP extension(Applied in Jan) 5 mins ago, the file is approved now.
PR AOR July 02 still waiting

SSC27

Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Just got off the phone with IRCC and they told me I have passed all the stages and COPR will be issued when it is finalized.
Congratulations man! This must be a big relief for you.

Reactions: assen89

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Congratulations man! This must be a big relief for you.
I saw several posters with the same AOR date, July 8,2020, post they either received ghost updates same date as me or found out they passed all stages when they called.Was a big relief to find out I also passed all the stages as well, and wasn’t the odd one out.I think they are now working on applications by AOR,and expect those of us with July 8, 2020 to receive COPR around the same time.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
I saw several posters with the same AOR date, July 8,2020, post they either received ghost updates same date as me or found out they passed all stages when they called.Was a big relief to find out I also passed all the stages, and wasn’t the odd one out.I think they are now working on applications by AOR,and expect those of us with July 8, 2020 to receive COPR around the same time.
what questions did yo ask them for them to give you this status?

SSC27

Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
I saw several posters with the same AOR date, July 8,2020, post they either received ghost updates same date as me or found out they passed all stages when they called.Was a big relief to find out I also passed all the stages as well, and wasn’t the odd one out.I think they are now working on applications by AOR,and expect those of us with July 8, 2020 to receive COPR around the same time.
Yeah man! that's what I am assuming. Even I tried calling them today morning but couldn't reach out to them.

Reactions: assen89

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
what questions did yo ask them for them to give you this status?
Just told them I received two application updates on Thursday and Saturday and the agent looked into it and told me I have passed all the stages.And my application is just waiting to be finalized .I am based in Calgary,so there is a high probability I will likely receive the PR portal invite,instead of having the COPR directly issued to my GC account.The Calgary VO has been fast in issuing ECOPR based on what I have seen posted.

shussain92

Dec 20, 2019
Just told them I received two application updates on Thursday and Saturday and the agent looked into it and told me I have passed all the stages.And my application is just waiting to be finalized .I am based in Calgary,so there is a high probability I will likely receive the PR portal invite,instead of having the COPR directly issued to my GC account.The Calgary VO has been fast in issuing ECOPR based on what I have seen posted.
How can I figure out which Visa Office is reviewing my case?

I am from Vancouver Island. AOR July 9th. Eligibility - Recommended pass, Medical - passed. I am exempt from Biometrics as I gave it for my work permit. But the portal doesn't show that it's passed yet. Criminality and Security is in progress. But again, my account doesn't show in progress. I gathered all these info from a phone call from mid January.