+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Yes, I'm totally aware of that. I guess you missed my lol.
A total of 5 COPR’s got issued today to active members .If IRCC keeps the momentum we can predict the timeline when majority of July applicants will be issued COPR’s.And we can also conclude to an extent IRCC has started working in full capacity on CEC applications since the announcement on January 19,2021 to bring the backlog down at least for the months of June and July.

Last edited:

manisingh2301

Star Member
May 5, 2020
Hi All
I am very excited to inform you all that I got my approval yesterday but haven’t got COPR document yet. There was no phone call or email verification requested.

My timeline is:
CEC Inland (single applicant)
AOR 9th July
Visa office - Ottawa

Review of eligibility
February 2, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.

Review of medical results
August 27, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
November 5, 2020 Completed.

Background check
January 23, 2021 Your background check was completed.

Final decision
February 3, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Will update once I receive COPR letter.

Thank you all for your help and I wish everyone get this good news soon. Wish you all the best with your applications.

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi All
I am very excited to inform you all that I got my approval yesterday but haven’t got COPR document yet. There was no phone call or email verification requested.

My timeline is:
AOR 9th July
Visa office - Ottawa

Review of eligibility
February 2, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.

Interview

Biometrics

Background check

Final decision
February 3, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Thank you all for your help and I wish everyone get this good news soon. Wish you all the best with your applications.
Congrats man. July approvals giving positive vibes.

Aroraricha

Nov 10, 2020
Hi All

My timeline is:
AOR 9th July
Visa office - Ottawa

Review of eligibility

Interview

Biometrics

Background check

Final decision

Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: manisingh2301

SSC27

Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Just received an update in my profile in my GC key account. Hope it is the golden decision and not a request for ADR or a glitch in the system.
AOR JULY 8. I hopes its the golden decision.;)

Reactions: assen89

Aroraricha

Nov 10, 2020
Hello guys. Just want to know of anyone know if we can travel to india with COPR?
I dont have a plan to come for next 6-7 months from india. Can i get the paper work completed in india?

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
everyones excited for @assen89 !!!!!!! one of the very active people here in July 2020 thread :)
@assen89 Hahaha yes! super excited for him. he is so popular among this forum haha! assen, i will be so happy for you i will literally cry... hope you get it soon. i am rooting for you. I am aor july 23 and no updates yet - wishing you all the best !!!!

Reactions: assen89