+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

sirrat

Dec 4, 2020
Reply from a webform request:

• Your application is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario, for processing.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process
My AOR is July 21

Hope I get some updates soon! Was hoping my application would be a recommended pass by now.

Reactions: sukh1996

priduds

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Does that mean that July AOR's are on hold until after January 20th based on what she told you?
No, I think she was talking about my application because January 20th will be when it completes 6 months and I shouldn't receive an answer before.

She also said my office is Ottawa.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
No, I think she was talking about my application because January 20th will be when it completes 6 months and I shouldn't receive an answer before.

She also said my office is Ottawa.
There are many applicants who hit the 6 months timeline months ago with AOR from January to March still waiting for COPR. I was hoping she meant from January 20th that is when they will start working on July AOR's.

priduds

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
There are many applicants who hit the 6 months timeline months ago with AOR from January to March still waiting for the COPR. I was hoping she meant from January 20th that is when they will start working on July AOR's.
Yes!! I decided to call because I read that some August applicants had received the COPR but it seems that I will be not receiving soon.

vandana099

Oct 9, 2020
Hello Everyone
AOR July 15
Medical passed September 4
Biometrics passed October 22

I called three times since November and agent said review required and Background check in process. My application is 100 % complete today and progress bar disapppeared.
Why it got disappeared any idea?
Processing times of 6 months will be complete by January 15.
I have no idea what they are doing. Everyone is playing COVID card.

mitzie1

Jan 12, 2021
Confirming I received COPR today!

AOR: July 30
Medical Passed: September 22
Biometrics completed: September 22 (I didn't have to redo them as they already had mine)
Background check: November 19
COPR: January 13
My processing office was Etobicoke.

My application was pretty straight forward (no dependents, all based off of Canadian experience, biometrics already submitted) so I'm not sure if that sped up the process a bit.

Good luck to everyone else!

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020

Biometrics completed: September 22 (I didn't have to redo them as they already had mine)

My application was pretty straight forward (no dependents, all based off of Canadian experience, biometrics already submitted) so I'm not sure if that sped up the process a bit.

Omg, congrats. Actually mine is the same. In fact my aor is 1 week before yours Aor July 23!!! Still no response for me. All stuff done from Canada as well haven’t even travelled anymore , bio already done too. Ughhhhh

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020

Do you know your VO?

assen89

Jun 30, 2017

Application is also straight forward as well, have no dependents, biometrics submitted and based off my Canadian work experience. And still waiting for COPR.

Reactions: dgeorge

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Application is also straight forward as well, have no dependents, biometrics submitted and based off my Canadian work experience. And still waiting for COPR.
Mine too. No dependents, All Canadian credentials. Haven’t left the country in 3 years. Haven’t travelled anywhere at all. All for the sake of this to come thru, and here I am, still waiting. Aor July 23 - bio exempted.

• Haha
Reactions: MiguelX and assen89

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Mine too. No dependents, All Canadian credentials. Haven’t left the country in 3 years. Haven’t travelled anywhere at all. All for the sake of this to come thru, and here I am, still waiting. Aor July 23 - bio exempted.
All july ones are still fine !!! As when i see janaury frb and march people are !!!! Those july ones getting copr consider urself lucky!!!

Reactions: sukh1996

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
My status bar was 93 percent and 10 days left, but now I can't see the status bar in my profile. It's been 4 days so far.
I have a feeling that they intentionally removed the progress bar because most of the applications are not processing within the time limit.
its like the reverse of what it should be only 20% of application are processing within 6 months and 80% are not.

Last edited: