+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

mitzie1

Jan 12, 2021
Congratulations! They send email/call candidates to confirm their Canadian address before issuing COPR! What's you AOR?
Thank you! That's such a relief!
My AOR was July 31, but I had a pretty simple application and had already submitted biometrics the year before which may have sped things up.

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Hi guys,

I had Student Ambassador job in college on campus when i was an international student, the job was occasional, only on certain events like convocation and open house. In one year i only worked for approx. 100 hours. Since, this was occasional and I didn’t know how to mention in PGWP application, So I didn’t mention this job in my PGWP application but i mentioned all the other job that i have done.

But now when i was filling for my PR I have mentioned this job in my personal history.

Do you guys think this will create any problem like discrepancy/misrepresentation?

yhn

Oct 17, 2020
How long does it take to have the GCMS notes? approaching a month since requested and nothing received. Also, as I applied with CEC and I am on a job offer, I did not upload any financial document proof (e.g., bank statement). Would that cause any trouble considering that CEC inlands are not required to submit proof of financial means if they are on a job offer? Thank you.

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
Hello to all the CEC July Applicants,

I want to give you guys an update after speaking with an IRCC agent this morning-

She said my application is up to date and nothing is pending from my side.

AOR: JULY 03 2020 (Final decision suppose to be by Jan 03 and delayed due to COVID19)
BIO: Completed on SEPT 30th
MEDICAL: Passed on AUG 25th
ELIGIBILITY: Recommended pass (need to be approve by a senior officer)
BACKGROUND CHECK: In Process
SECURITY: Not Started
V.O: Ottawa

Hoping for a COPR in Early Feb.

Is Background check and Security not the same though!!!! Can some one please explain
We have almost the same timeline since my AOR is July 1. Bio given Nov 20 updated same day. Ive lowered my atandards and will just focus on myself and mental well being since Im already here in Canada.

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
I joined the 100% club earlier this year. However today I found that the 100% progress bar disappeared, and the line of words "Your case is taking us longer to process, about 20% of the cases are more complex" is disappeared! Anyone also observed this in the account?
same with me cannot see progress bar

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
We have almost the same timeline since my AOR is July 1. Bio given Nov 20 updated same day. Ive lowered my atandards and will just focus on myself and mental well being since Im already here in Canada.
the same timeline here as well, aor July 1, eligibility recommended passed since November call, requested GCMS notes on or around Dec 12, received on Jan 12. GCMS notes showing Seucity not started but as per IRCC call on December 21, security initiated. my current status since Jan 7th call.

Medical passed and BIL requested: August 20
BIL: October 13
Eligibility: recommend passed (per IRCC call and GCMS Notes)
Security: processing (per IRCC call and GCMS Notes)
Criminality: processing (per IRCC call)

Office: Ottawa

Thanks!

Reactions: Rhbcc

Hope1992

Jan 13, 2021
Hey everyone i have questions regarding my spouse i came as international studen i have done with my study and doing noc A job from last two year my overall score is 465 if I add my spouse my score go down my spouse is not good in English he can speak basic English and his qualifications is only high school from india how he can apply pr?? should we apply both i am very confused ???? Any good suggestions

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
if he is in canada with you ‘ u both need to apply together !!!! And he also need to do ielts but if he go back to india u can apply ur single aplicant application and then sponser him after u get yours !

priduds

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
My timeline:
AOR: July 20th
Medical passed: September 10, 2020.
Biometrics
: October 17, 2020 Completed.

I noticed that on Oct 15th my profile status changed from your action is required to submitted but biometrics hasnt changed until Oct 18th (I didnt check on Oct 17th).
Just called IRCC, the agent said everything looks good. She said they haven't used my biometrics yet to process my security, background and criminality. She also said the final decision wont be before January 20th... Good luck to all!!

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Just called IRCC, the agent said everything looks good. She said they haven't used my biometrics yet to process my security, background and criminality. She also said the final decision wont be before January 20th... Good luck to all!!
Does that mean that July AOR's are on hold until after January 20th based on what she told you?

Reactions: dgeorge

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Yea why Jan 20th im wondering
Still somewhat of good news considering the fact Ontario goes on a 28 lockdown starting January 14, 2021. I think IRCC may be exempted because they provide an essential service even though they are working at a reduce capacity, some of stated on here they were told only about 25% are working at the office.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Still somewhat of good news considering the fact Ontario goes on a 28 lockdown starting January 14, 2021. I think IRCC may be exempted because they provide an essential service.
But they should be working from home already anyway right. I guess there will be delays due to that. Assen May I know what’s your aor?

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
But they should be working from home already anyway right. I guess there will be delays due to that. Assen May I know what’s your aor?
My AOR is July 8, 2020. I wonder if they are able to approve the security aspects such as criminality, security and background check from home or if they have to go into the office and approve it from a secure server. That may explain the delay.