+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Just got another one with correct application no. and another, I hope no one is messing around with mycic portal and these are genuine emails. LOL

Last edited:

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Just got another one with correct application no. and another, I hope no one is messing around with mycic portal and these are genuine emails. LOL
Yup. I now have two as well. Correct application number on both.

AOR July 31
MEP/BIL Sept 16
Biometrics exempt.

asif8782

Nov 22, 2020
Just received this email from CIC, while I still can't log in due to bad gateway.

"You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."

Considering no-one can log in right now, I suspect it is a system glitch. But still wondering if this could be a ghost update. I requested GCMS about a week ago. Could that have triggered this message?

AOR is July 31.
I saw a similar email in my gmail inbox. I also noted that the Application ID mentioned in the subject line of email I received is for an Express Entry application that had expired last year. So it was certainly not related to my PR application.
Anyways I tried to login to my IRCC account to see if there was any update to my PR application, unfortunately I faced Bad Gateway error.

Reactions: vancouverBC2017
Oct 9, 2020
I received two emails with both correct application number sent about 30mins and 15mins ago. Thought they finally start processing my application but apparently many of us get the email. o_O Can't log into my account on cic either (banging head)

SSC27

Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Just received this email from CIC, while I still can't log in due to bad gateway.

"You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."

Considering no-one can log in right now, I suspect it is a system glitch. But still wondering if this could be a ghost update. I requested GCMS about a week ago. Could that have triggered this message?

AOR is July 31.
Yeah buddy! Even I received the email. That too 2 of them with right application number.
My AOR is 8th July.

vancouverBC2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
SAME GUYS:

RECEIVED 6 (!!!!!) emails today, 4 for a rejected EE-APP and 2 for the current one.
MASS LETTER I GUESS!

COULDNT LOGIN FOR THE LAST 6 HOURS.

WOW, what's going on haha!!!!!

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
SAME GUYS:

RECEIVED 6 (!!!!!) emails today, 4 for a rejected EE-APP and 2 for the current one.
MASS LETTER I GUESS!

[/QU
please share the AOR emails you get and inform wether rejected.. it will help us all ,, thank you.. maybe one email is designated to me :)

SSC27

Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
SAME GUYS:

MASS LETTER I GUESS!

Exactly bud! No Idea of what feelings to express with these emails:p!!! Its already become so mind numbing waiting for any update on our application. I just feel for those who are still waiting since the start of the year.