+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Michaelobaino

Nov 30, 2020
I really don’t think you should be posting in this thread as your question is not anywhere related to this thread. Please create a new thread if you want an answer .. seriously people are coming here to get an update as everyone Is fed up of waiting and you’re asking what’s the sure shot way of getting PR. Like LOL first of all we are not getting like idiot I’m waiting for so long
Lol...take it easy on him bro...your blood is quite hot

Reactions: Dave1111

Tiggy.Ng

Dec 2, 2020
Just called CIC today and asked about my profile:
VO: Ottawa
Eligibility: not started
Criminal: in progress
Security: not started
AOR: 21 July
CEC inland

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
where do u find this update( in this foromat) on your profile ? my profile says about eligibility :
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Thank you
You mean the biometric ? It should be on the top right which says biometric valid until when.

About eligibility , you can't say much about it base on cic login. Either give IRCC a call or request GCMS note for more detail.

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
You mean the biometric ? It should be on the top right which says biometric valid until when.

About eligibility , you can't say much about it base on cic login. Either give IRCC a call or request GCMS note for more detail.
Thank you, I called them yesterday and the voice machine just read the same on the profile..Do you think i need to talk with agent? does he have more info of only reading the profile for me.. my biometric written right top corner valid till 2029, but the profile says i need to give them ..

Reactions: vancouverBC2017

vancouverBC2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Thank you, I called them yesterday and the voice machine just read the same on the profile..Do you think i need to talk with agent? does he have more info of only reading the profile for me.. my biometric written right top corner valid till 2029, but the profile says i need to give them ..
They told me on the phone that this "issue" with the biometrics is common.

Reactions: dgeorge

sirrat

Dec 4, 2020
hello!
my current timeline is:
Biometrics: Oct 7
Medical passed: Sept 11
Eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
Background: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
AOR: 21 July
CEC inland

I haven't called them yet to see if any progress on the not started ones - gonna wait a couple weeks and then see how its doing!

Reactions: vancouverBC2017

vancouverBC2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
The more people call and annoy the officers, the less they might be productive haha?!

There's nothing one can do, so just chill n relax and talk here when COPRS come in haha!

Reactions: MiguelX

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
The more people call and annoy the officers, the less they might be productive haha?!

There's nothing one can do, so just chill n relax and talk here when COPRS come in haha!
True. I called in yesterday for a couple of questions and the guy was super helpful. I told him I'm the type who take a Tylenol when I'm screaming and not normally like this, but this process is nerve-racking. He thought that was funny and laughed. Anyway - got more information out of this guy than previous two.

Eligibility is started. He could see notes.
Background check is started. Lots of notes between officers.

Above has been been ongoing through September and October.

Security not started but he also said that's neither here nor there as sometimes that can be started and there are no notes until done.

He said everything looked fine. He couldn't see anything that was alarming. Doing biometrics now, even though I am exempt was totally up to me. As I had an appointment yesterday I went for it and totally failed. Guess who forgot the passport. (me raises hand). New appointment on monday.

I don't care about the $85 refund for being exempt. They can keep the money, as far as I am concerned.

I forgot to ask if it's still in Ottawa. I assume it is.

Anyway.
AOR July 31
MEP/BIL sept 16.
And I seem to be in what some call IP2.

I'm just going to Netflix and chill for the weekend. Biometrics monday morning and passport is already in the bag.

Last edited:

vancouverBC2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
True. I called in yesterday for a couple of questions and the guy was super helpful. I told him I'm the type who take a Tylenol when I'm screaming and not normally like this, but this process is nerve-racking. He thought that was funny and laughed. Anyway - got more information out of this guy than previous two.

Security not started but he also said that's neither here nor there as sometimes that can be started and there are no notes until done.

He said everything looked fine. He couldn't see anything that was alarming. Doing biometrics now, even though I am exempt was totally up to me. As I had an appointment yesterday I went for it and totally failed. Guess who forgot the passport. (me raises hand). New appointment on monday.

I don't care about the $85 refund for being exempt. They can keep the money, as far as I am concerned.

Anyway.
AOR July 31
MEP/BIL sept 16.

I'm just going to Netflix and chill for the weekend. Biometrics monday morning and passport is already in the bag.
What awesome people we have in this form, really enjoyed reading your post, so much positivity, thanks for sharing with us!

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020

Anyway.
AOR July 31
MEP/BIL sept 16.

LOL ur funny