+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Sure. Have you tried calling afterwards? Or checked which visa office will process final email/copr ?
i called them and they said i have to wait for an email..and its depend on officer..also as per gcms my primary office is Ottawa and secondary is etibicoke..also i can see copr document number in my gcms but nothing heard after that

RajSingh12

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
i called them and they said i have to wait for an email..and its depend on officer..also as per gcms my primary office is Ottawa and secondary is etibicoke..also i can see copr document number in my gcms but nothing heard after that
ok..just need to wait ..hopefully we’ll get it soon

kandarp1510

Apr 29, 2020
I see how they are skipping some of the files and then move with else.This is irritating they should follow atleast a pattern it is unfair for some people to just wait for more than 8-9-10-11 months and then people after them get the approval.more wait they have to redo their medicals so it is harsh we are going to these things but it does no seems logically and ethically right.It just depreciate my feeling for now getting PR even I get in one day or in 5 months after this

BuminKhan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
AOR july 13 , all stages passed since jan 29 but the agent said final decision not made yet when i called on feb 5 ...anyone with similar situation?
I am in the same situation as of today.
Since biometrics update in Nov 19, I had eligibility & background check in progress on online profile.

I talked to an IRCC agent in Jan, it was eligibility recommended pass & background in progress.

I had 2 ghost updates, one about 10 days ago, one this morning so I called again today early morning.
Agent told me that all stages are now passed including eligibility & background check (criminality + security), it's pending final decision.

Hoping for a quick final decision... This process is messing with my emotional well being at this point, don't have any energy anymore :D

simo’s

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
hi guys AOR july 4 , all stages passed since february 1 but the agent said final decision not made yet .
Latest update:
Review of medical results - January 29, 2021:You passed the medical exam.
...anyone with similar situation?

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
hi guys AOR july 4 , all stages passed since february 1 but the agent said final decision not made yet .
Latest update:
Review of medical results - January 29, 2021:You passed the medical exam.
...anyone with similar situation?
You are very close to your COPR, maybe 1 day or 2! Keep faith and share some luck please :p :p