+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

cycy_304

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hello guys! I received the notes and it confirmed my brother's application was approved on the same day that happened ghost update! Waiting for COPR now, good luck everyone! ;);)

AOR: July 17, 2020
ME Passed: September 10, 2020
BIO: December 4, 2020
Ghost Update: February 3, 2020
Application approved: February 3, 2020 (Showing on the notes)
Waiting for COPR
Congratulations! :) I also got a GU few days ago after 5,5 months since Medical passed hopefully it's a good sign. May I ask if ur brother got any other GU besides the last one? Thank you!

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto
Ok, you are kind of freaking me out. Same day as your brother's ghost update, I had a missed call from a No Caller ID and the only person I know who shows up like that, did not call me that day. I also had confirmation on a webform that day. My application is far from straight forward and the GCMS notes I received in December, scared the youknowwhat out of me. I had to update a whole bunch of docs through webform.

Day after that I had a ghost update. No email. Saw it when I logged in.

Part of me wants to call them and rip the band aid off. But the reasonable me is saying "wait it out and don't clog the phone lines".

I'm just going to go sit in a corner and hyperventilate in to a paper bag.
Have you ordered the notes to see if is approved? That No Caller ID could have been a CIC Officer

BuminKhan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
July 9 aor - CEC with common law spouse here.

On website, eligibility & background check is in progress but I called back in Jan, and I was told that my eligibility was recommended pass. I got 2 ghost updates in the last 2 weeks, last one being today. Could that mean copr is close ?

RajSingh12

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Called IRCC .. agent confirmed file was approved. Now wait for the email..he said primary office is Ottawa and secondary is Etobicoke so email will most likely come from Etobicoke..can someone pls confirm what are going to be the next steps ?? Big thanks

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
July 9 aor - CEC with common law spouse here.

On website, eligibility & background check is in progress but I called back in Jan, and I was told that my eligibility was recommended pass. I got 2 ghost updates in the last 2 weeks, last one being today. Could that mean copr is close ?
We cannot say but what you see on the website would only change now when your PR is approved so to get status update you will have to either submit GCMS notes or webform or call IRCC

VisIps1986

Jan 3, 2021
Hi Everyone, I called IRCC today and the agent confirmed me over call that everything (Eligibility, Criminality, Security, Medicals & Biometrics) is cleared/passed and the final decision to be taken. Not sure how long that going to take. Any idea ?

My timelines are as below -
AOR - July 07
Medicals Passed - Aug 26
Biometrics Completed - October 2020 (exempted from biometrics)
BOWP Submitted - Oct 28
BOWP Approved - Jan 15

ALEX79

Aug 31, 2016
Called IRCC .. agent confirmed file was approved. Now wait for the email..he said primary office is Ottawa and secondary is Etobicoke so email will most likely come from Etobicoke..can someone pls confirm what are going to be the next steps ?? Big thanks
Hi.Which phone number did you call?I’ve been trying to reach them since yesterday that due to high call volume,they are not able to receive ive calls!!

BuminKhan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
We cannot say but what you see on the website would only change now when your PR is approved so to get status update you will have to either submit GCMS notes or webform or call IRCC
I was actually trying to reach an agent when I posted that. Agent informed that both eligibility and background check (security+criminality) passed.

Given that there is no other stage or information to be approved, it should be a matter of time before COPR. Agent couldn't tell me when that last update would be done though. I am so excited and impatient at the same time. This has been long journey.