05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Karan61

Sep 28, 2021
Hi all
Did anyone receive medical test request again ?? I have submitted my application in august,2020 CEC Outland. IRCC asked for medical test again yesterday from me.
[/QUOTE
Hey! Did you receive anything new? My story is that it’s almost been one month I got requested for remedical. I applied inside canada but had to leave as I was out of status AOR July 2020
1st ADR aug 27
Biometrics req sep 17
Biometrics completed feb 23 2021
2nd ADR March 23
Remedical request 14 September 2021
Passes 28 September

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey! Did you receive anything new? My story is that it’s almost been one month I got requested for remedical. I applied inside canada but had to leave as I was out of status AOR July 2020
1st ADR aug 27
Biometrics req sep 17
Biometrics completed feb 23 2021
2nd ADR March 23
Remedical request 14 September 2021
Passes 28 September

Hey my medicals are also expired but I have not received any request yet. my file has been approved since feb 2021 but I have not received any COPR. I am just wondering if you have ordered any gcms notes in the past few months and what your status was on them?

Karan61

Sep 28, 2021
Hey my medicals are also expired but I have not received any request yet. my file has been approved since feb 2021 but I have not received any COPR. I am just wondering if you have ordered any gcms notes in the past few months and what your status was on them?
No, I never applied.

Oct 16, 2021
Hello all,

I been a silent reader on this forum from sometime.

CEC Inland with 1 outland dependent (Pakistan)
AOR: July 2020

July 22, 2021: Received PPR. Did not wait for my COPR and submitted her passport. Now she has her COPR and Visa stamped valid till March 2022.

As of now, I am still to receive COPR and complete landing.

I made a mistake and created my own account on New PR Confirmation Portal in August 2021. Submitted photo and declared in Canada August 20, 2021. No COPR yet.

Contacted IRCC multiple times (webform, emails) and spoke to about 4 agents on the phone. No update.

October 14, 2021: Received reply from an immigration offer via email that they cannot confirm my PR at this point because mine and my spouse COPR are expiring in less than 6 months. I replied to them saying I never received any COPR nor completed landing but no reply yet.

Any suggestion for me on what to do? is anybody else in the same situation as me?

I need to travel and bring my wife so I have decided to apply for work permit extension now. I don't know what to do.

JohnWick1991

Oct 16, 2021
Hi everyone

I submitted my application for express entry CEC as an Inland applicant on July 10, 2020 and literally barely received any updates except for biometrics. I ordered my GCMS notes a month back and everything seems to be approved since March, 2021. I haven't received any re-medical request as many of you have received in this group. My CIC account timeline still shows that "They are checking my eligibility" (for the past 1 year and 3 months)

Here's my timeline :

AOR - July 10, 2020

First and last update was for Biometric and RCMP check request - August 30, 2020

Submitted application for Bridging Work Permit in October 2020 and got one that is valid until November 2021

Just been sitting on my ass waiting patiently and now it's just infuriating coz my bridging work permit expires in a month. I have applied for a renewal of Work permit knowing that my application is sitting in limbo with my GCMS notes saying everything is approved. I have barely got any additional information from CIC helpline and recently there's no way to reach them if my issue is not a "priority". The last time I spoke with an agent they told me that my application is in its final stage and if I don't receive a confirmation on the PR I should apply for a work permit renewal a month before it expires, which I did few days back. This whole thing just seems unfair seeing applications from this year being approved in a few months.

Here are my questions, if anyone in similar situation or something could you please answer. Would be great help!

1. I had submitted my application from my home country while I was stuck there coz borders got closed when I had left for a 1 week vacation that ended being 6 months. While I gave my Ontario address on my profile but submitted the application from outside Canada, does that put me in the outland applicants pool and hence this delay ? even after GCMS notes show everything as approved ?

2. Is getting help from immigration lawyer a good option at this point ? @legalfalcon

3. Has anyone had any help after contacting local MP for this matter ?

4. Has anyone done or have experience with the mandamus appeal ? Does my case fit in to do this ? @legalfalcon