+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
My AOR 26 July. Eligibility and criminality passed 02 March. Bio refunded March 10. No updates after that. Don’t know when this process gonna finish.

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Hey guys. How do you think - can I change my job after eligibility passed in GSMC if I applied with 50 points for arranged job offer with LMIA?

At this moment eligibility and criminality already marked as passed and I will get BOWP in may.
Is it real that Officer will reject application after 9 month because my points will drop below cutoff limit if I change job?

I know It’s better to wait COPR, but Im tired of this waiting game and want to quit my job ASAP.

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon,

The last time I have told you all stages been passed since Jan 22, 2021, and then no information updated.

I have ordered another GCMS note and received it today, it shows the application approved on Jan 22, 2021, CoPR was cancelled since I am overseas.

In this case, do you think IRCC will request a Criminal record from the country I am staying in right now or remedical?

The notes always indicated that I do not have any valid TRV or application of TRV at the date of approval, but I have recently applied and received my TRV as an extended family member, can I contact them to issue CoPR since I am returning soon?

Thank you!

Yours truly,

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hey guys. How do you think - can I change my job after eligibility passed in GSMC if I applied with 50 points for arranged job offer with LMIA?

At this moment eligibility and criminality already marked as passed and I will get BOWP in may.
Is it real that Officer will reject application after 9 month because my points will drop below cutoff limit if I change job?

I know It’s better to wait COPR, but Im tired of this waiting game and want to quit my job ASAP.
I believe you have to maintain the LMIA until you become PR because it's the basis on which you received ITA, unless your recalculated score (after minus 50 points from LMIA) is still higher than the cut-off score at the time you got ITA. However, the best thing to do is trying to stay at your job as long as you can. Any changes in your circumstances right now may result in further delay. Just to be clear, I'm just an applicant as you, not an expert.
I know how it feels being tired and fed up at work, I myself thought of quitting my job several times (I don't have LMIA though), but I still stay. We're almost there.

Reactions: Dnrvl

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon,

The last time I have told you all stages been passed since Jan 22, 2021, and then no information updated.

I have ordered another GCMS note and received it today, it shows the application approved on Jan 22, 2021, CoPR was cancelled since I am overseas.

In this case, do you think IRCC will request a Criminal record from the country I am staying in right now or remedical?

The notes always indicated that I do not have any valid TRV or application of TRV at the date of approval, but I have recently applied and received my TRV as an extended family member, can I contact them to issue CoPR since I am returning soon?

Thank you!

Yours truly,
You can surely request, sending you a COPR is at the discretion of IRCC. Also, as regards PCC, if IRCC wants one they will ask. If you have moved to another country, you will have to update your address with IRCC