+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

ehsan99999

Feb 1, 2021
Only 1 person with July AOR have got COPR this week? looks like we are forgotten.

I’m calling every 2 weeks there. No movement for my application from 02 March.
That's true, IRCC is super disorganized and unfair in processing applications; doesn't even bother to give us a proper response and completely ignoring the problem these delays are causing in our lives.

But, I blame us for their poor performance, and lack of accountability. We are just silent observers who are waiting for their merci to give us the service we have paid for.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
That's true, IRCC is super disorganized and unfair in processing applications; doesn't even bother to give us a proper response and completely ignoring the problem these delays are causing in our lives.

But, I blame us for their poor performance, and lack of accountability. We are just silent observers who are waiting for their merci to give us the service we have paid for.
In 3 years and onwards, how the Liberal Party treated PR applicants during the pandemic needs to be reflected on future elections.

ehsan99999

Feb 1, 2021
In 3 years and onwards, how the Liberal Party treated PR applicants during the pandemic needs to be reflected on future elections.
I think it should be more than that. Maybe a demonstration on the street of major cities. we are tens of thousands of people who are treated poorly just because no one echoes our voice. I think it's time to someone listen to us.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
I think it should be more than that. Maybe a demonstration on the street of major cities. we are tens of thousands of people who are treated poorly just because no one echoes our voice. I think it's time to someone listen to us.
yeah, maybe just after the pandemic......

snsajedi

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Aor 29 July
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security in progress since March 18
Two ADR asked since last two weeks one was CV and second recently was schedule_A form.

Reactions: Dnrvl

Spidergirl

Feb 1, 2021
Hi everyone,

A follow up story here.
I was asked for ADR CV + Schedule A back in February. So I ordered CBSA notes to see whether I've been sent to security screening. After 2 month from the request (and my application has already been approved), finally received their notes, and it says Security screening - comprehensive in progress by CBSA.
Good news is that it "only" took 49 days from ADR to COPR.
So good luck and hanging in there! Don't be scared by the security, I think CBSA may have improved their efficiency.
Also any of our web form inquiries are irrelevant to the process, I just received responses from 3 weeks ago

AOR Jul 4th 2020, ADR Feb 1 2021, COPR Mar 23, 2021.

Minister D

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021

Not because you pay for processing means it’s a must you should get PR here. Remember getting it is not a right it’s a privilege.

Reactions: Rhbcc and gp_2020

ehsan99999

Feb 1, 2021
Not because you pay for processing means it’s a must you should get PR here. Remember getting it is not a right it’s a privilege.
I know paying the application fee doesn't guarantee PR is not but it should guarantee receiving a reasonable service in a timely manner and a fair consideration.

Reactions: aiqbal96

SKeith

Nov 1, 2020
Yes I can see the document number starting with T and followed by numbers, I am sure they are COPR numbers... they have been there in my CIC profile since Feb 10th, 2021. However I have not received the document in mail or email so far.
Hey.. just wanted to know if you received your COPR yet? I am approaching 50 days too after my approval.

Crystal-X

Oct 8, 2020
Hi everyone,

A follow up story here.
I was asked for ADR CV + Schedule A back in February. So I ordered CBSA notes to see whether I've been sent to security screening. After 2 month from the request (and my application has already been approved), finally received their notes, and it says Security screening - comprehensive in progress by CBSA.
Good news is that it "only" took 49 days from ADR to COPR.
So good luck and hanging in there! Don't be scared by the security, I think CBSA may have improved their efficiency.
Also any of our web form inquiries are irrelevant to the process, I just received responses from 3 weeks ago

AOR Jul 4th 2020, ADR Feb 1 2021, COPR Mar 23, 2021.
Congrates you got the COPR! I had submitted ADR for over one month, still in progress of everything. Can you please let me know how I can get CBSA notes?

TommyCANADA

Jul 30, 2020
Hi,

I am still waiting for COPR. I received a refund of biometrics on March 16, 2021 (as I am biometrics-excempt). Does anyone know how long does it takes to get COPR after receiving the refund? My AOR is July 30, 2020.
Thanks!

Michaelobaino

Nov 30, 2020
Hi,

I am still waiting for COPR. I received a refund of biometrics on March 16, 2021 (as I am biometrics-excempt). Does anyone know how long does it takes to get COPR after receiving the refund? My AOR is July 30, 2020.
Thanks!
My AOR is July 30, received refund in February and no update since then....I even see November applicants getting COPR