VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
Hey guys!!
AOR 15 July
Medical September 4 and biometrics passed on October 22
Nothing has been done after that.
On March 18, I got the ghost update but no change in online portal.
On March 19 I called Ircc the very first in the morning and I got to know that all stages were passed eligibility, criminality and security.

lets c when will I get the copr... this wait so so disgusting...
Hi
I also received ghost update on 18 March and my biometric fee was refunded called next day agent confirmed all stages are passed . Let see what next week bring for us.

james123459

Mar 6, 2021
Hi all, my application status in now Approved as of Friday afternoon! However, I have not yet received any letter, correspondence or an official COPR letter. Is anyone else also in this situation? Any idea how long a wait there usually is between the application being approved in the IRCC system vs. receiving the COPR letter?

vandana099

Oct 9, 2020
Hi
I also received ghost update on 18 March and my biometric fee was refunded called next day agent confirmed all stages are passed . Let see what next week bring for us.
When did you get the refund and how? My husband will also get the refund. Ircc representative told us...

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
When did you get the refund and how? My husband will also get the refund. Ircc representative told us...
Hi
I got refund on 18 march directly in my bank account

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes

Thank you for creating the help document on get gcms notes website. It's very informative. I have a question rather a dilemma, my medicals expired in November 2020 and in my cic account the medical status says, 'You do not need medical exams. We will send you a message if this changes". I have received the gcms notes after my medical exam expired, the analyst has mentioned re-assessment is required but I could not find any notes by the officer stating that it has been sent for re-assessment, is this normal? or asked to to re-meds until now. I have asked the call center agents too but they could not find any information regarding medical exam in gcms. Should I inquire about it via webform? Will the webform be escalated to the visa officer to whom my file is assigned? Is there a timeframe for the officer to respond back? I am also worrying about re-med request because the earliest appointment for medical exam is available after Sep 2021 in the province.

Also, two of my friends who applied for PR through consultants advised them that if an applicant inquires too frequently about the status of their application by call or by submitting webforms then the application assigned to an officer goes down in his/her queue, is this true? could you please advise?

I have completed 8 months of processing time and have not received any update after my biometrics were processed in Sep 2020.

Following is the current status of my application as per the gcms notes generated on Jan-22:

Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Medical Exam: Pass - Expired - Nov-2020
Criminality: Passed - 24-Sep-2020
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Not Started

jeevanjoseph

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hi Guys,
My status bar is 100 percent complete since january 24th,but last week I got an additional document request for travel history and background details. Did anyone got the same request.

yhn

Oct 17, 2020
Hi Guys,
My status bar is 100 percent complete since january 24th,but last week I got an additional document request for travel history and background details. Did anyone got the same request.
It happened to me as well. I got same request two months ago. Submitted the documents, then a long silence with two ghost updates. Nothing more yet.

Chilling.Lion

Star Member
Feb 16, 2021
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes

Thank you for creating the help document on get gcms notes website. It's very informative. I have a question rather a dilemma, my medicals expired in November 2020 and in my cic account the medical status says, 'You do not need medical exams. We will send you a message if this changes". I have received the gcms notes after my medical exam expired, the analyst has mentioned re-assessment is required but I could not find any notes by the officer stating that it has been sent for re-assessment, is this normal? or asked to to re-meds until now. I have asked the call center agents too but they could not find any information regarding medical exam in gcms. Should I inquire about it via webform? Will the webform be escalated to the visa officer to whom my file is assigned? Is there a timeframe for the officer to respond back? I am also worrying about re-med request because the earliest appointment for medical exam is available after Sep 2021 in the province.

Also, two of my friends who applied for PR through consultants advised them that if an applicant inquires too frequently about the status of their application by call or by submitting webforms then the application assigned to an officer goes down in his/her queue, is this true? could you please advise?

I have completed 8 months of processing time and have not received any update after my biometrics were processed in Sep 2020.

Following is the current status of my application as per the gcms notes generated on Jan-22:

Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Medical Exam: Pass - Expired - Nov-2020
Criminality: Passed - 24-Sep-2020
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Not Started
How long is a medical exam usually valid for ?

Spidergirl

Feb 1, 2021
Hi Guys,
I got Schedule A + CV request on Feb 1.
Two ghost updates (reviewed my ADR and passed criminality) and long silence as well.
At this stage (almost 2 months after ADR), I am pretty sure mine got sent for security screening if not comprehensive.
Everyone is different, some were asked for the same thing just to check whether you are still in Canada and COPR soon.
Good luck!

Crystal-X

Oct 8, 2020
I got Schedule A + CV request on Feb 1.
Two ghost updates (reviewed my ADR and passed criminality) and long silence as well.
At this stage (almost 2 months after ADR), I am pretty sure mine got sent for security screening if not comprehensive.
Everyone is different, some were asked for the same thing just to check whether you are still in Canada and COPR soon.
Good luck!
My AOR was Jul 14th, sent Schedule A on Mar 6th. Same here, no any update. Have you tried to call CIC? I plan to order GCMS notes to see what's going on. Almost two months waiting, that's awful.

Spidergirl

Feb 1, 2021
My AOR was Jul 14th, sent Schedule A on Mar 6th. Same here, no any update. Have you tried to call CIC? I plan to order GCMS notes to see what's going on. Almost two months waiting, that's awful.
My AOR was Jul 4th. I called CIC only to find out that they have started my Security after ADR on Feb 21.
Your case might be different, maybe they just want to finalize your file.
All the best!