+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Minister D

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Finally, my application was approved just hour ago.
I will share my experiences and I hope you can get some ideas.

My AOR is in July 2nd and from Toronto.

Eligibility
  • March 18, 2021
Medical results
  • August 24, 2020
Biometrics
  • November 9, 2020
Background check
  • March 4, 2021
Final decision
  • March 18, 2021

Until just now, these categories were all in progress even eligibility.
I had a GU March 4 and 5th which was the last GU. I have not seen any GU since.
I called CIC on March 11 th, they said my application is finalizing. so it takes about a week for the finalizing.
I called this morning as well, they said the decision has made. However, the website said the decision has made today. so there is some time lags.

Thanks everyone for posting here, I check this forum all the time.
This waiting situation has been and still is really stressful and at times depressing.
I wish you the best of luck!!
Congrats buddy, and you were worried.. see all it take is just to give them some time and see with them. It’s strange time now

Reactions: shredder

DDN4CAN

Feb 8, 2021
Finally, my application was approved just hour ago.
I will share my experiences and I hope you can get some ideas.

My AOR is in July 2nd and from Toronto.

Eligibility
  • March 18, 2021
Medical results
  • August 24, 2020
Biometrics
  • November 9, 2020
Background check
  • March 4, 2021
Final decision
  • March 18, 2021

Until just now, these categories were all in progress even eligibility.
I had a GU March 4 and 5th which was the last GU. I have not seen any GU since.
I called CIC on March 11 th, they said my application is finalizing. so it takes about a week for the finalizing.
I called this morning as well, they said the decision has made. However, the website said the decision has made today. so there is some time lags.

Thanks everyone for posting here, I check this forum all the time.
This waiting situation has been and still is really stressful and at times depressing.
I wish you the best of luck!!
So happy for you!

Reactions: LeoLeoLeo

snsajedi

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
After 7 months yesterday I got request for my and my spouse CV/resumes and masters field of study and supervisors. however my spouse don't have master study.
AOR 29 July
Eligibility passed 24 Sep

• Wow

yhn

Oct 17, 2020
Yes ..AOR 13th July.. I had submitted (Schedule A & imm5406 ) on 15th Feb .. after that long silence till today .. All stages has been passed on 13th Feb & ADR (Addtnl docs ) requested on same day .. What about you?..
It is strange that they asked such documents after all stages passed. For my case they asked the same plus CV on Feb 10, and I submitted the documents the same day. Received two GU after that in early March. However, as I contacted IRCC last time, security is still in progress and all other stages passed. Waiting ....

Reactions: San9902

San9902

Aug 8, 2019
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
13-07-2020
Med's Done....
05-09-2020
It is strange that they asked such documents after all stages passed. For my case they asked the same plus CV on Feb 10, and I submitted the documents the same day. Received two GU after that in early March. However, as I contacted IRCC last time, security is still in progress and all other stages passed. Waiting ....
Hope so we will hear soon by month end; else as usual waiting continues !!!..

Reactions: yhn

Vikrant1

Oct 17, 2015
Hi Everyone i got my COPR yesterday. I was just checking the forum when i came across posts where members were saying that they didn't receive any notification but when they checked their profile online it was approved. I thought why not check my own profile and there it was approved. My eligibility and bg check was done on March 5th but it ddnt show that on my profile until yesterday. My AOR is July 31st biometrics, November 13 and ghost updates in December and nothing after that until yesterday. Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences here!

Does anyone know what should be my next step?

• Love

vandana099

Oct 9, 2020
Hey guys!!
AOR 15 July
Medical September 4 and biometrics passed on October 22
Nothing has been done after that.
On March 18, I got the ghost update but no change in online portal.
On March 19 I called Ircc the very first in the morning and I got to know that all stages were passed eligibility, criminality and security.

lets c when will I get the copr... this wait so so disgusting...

Mahesh_a

Mar 20, 2021
My AOR : 21st July, 2020
Medical 27th Oct, 2020
Bio Metrics : 14th Dec, 2020
I was requested for RCMP, which I submitted in Dec.
No update since 27th Oct, other than Bio metrics data reflected on the portal

Called IRCC last week, they could not give me additional information information. So painfully waiting for the COPR.