Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello guys!

Here is my info:
Category - CEC (Inland)
AOR - July 14th
BIL - Sep 5th (only for primary applicant tho)
MEP - still under review

Quick question, since I applied with 2 applicants - myself (primary) and my spouse (accompanying), we were supposed to received two biometric requests for both me and my spouse, but we have only received the biometric request letter for the primary applicant and not for the dependent.

Anyone had a similar issue? I wonder if we should contact IRCC or just wait...

Any advise is highly appreciated. Thanks!
I am in the same boat. We haven't received BIL for dependent applicant yet.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Reactions: jm1980

JayATW

Jul 11, 2020

tr3c00l

Aug 3, 2020
Just checked my profile - didn't get an EMAIL but my profile was updated this morning:

"Biometrics
  • September 28, 2020 Completed."

Had my biometrics done last year for a temporary work permit and they took this data it seems. :)

AOR was July 7th in Vancouver.

Reactions: lynzhm

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Just checked my profile - didn't get an EMAIL but my profile was updated this morning:

"Biometrics
  • September 28, 2020 Completed."

Had my biometrics done last year for a temporary work permit and they took this data it seems. :)

AOR was July 7th in Vancouver.
So we are in temporary work permit . So that means we doesn’t need to give biometric ?? Also we are really not able to R.E.M. whether we have given our biometric or not . Is there a way to check ??

tr3c00l

Aug 3, 2020
So we are in temporary work permit . So that means we doesn’t need to give biometric ?? Also we are really not able to R.E.M. whether we have given our biometric or not . Is there a way to check ??
It depends - you need to have given biometrics for the IRCC in the last 10 years, then they are valid and will be used for your PR application.

In your application detail page it tells you in the top right box - there is a biometrics numbers as well as the date when I've given biometrics.

If you don't have that in there, it is probably not available/was not given.

I mean, you should know if you've given biometrics, right? It's not like going to get groceries. haha

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
It depends - you need to have given biometrics for the IRCC in the last 10 years, then they are valid and will be used for your PR application.

In your application detail page it tells you in the top right box - there is a biometrics numbers as well as the date when I've given biometrics.

If you don't have that in there, it is probably not available/was not given.

I mean, you should know if you've given biometrics, right? It's not like going to get groceries. haha
Ya got it .. thanks for the info.

Reactions: tr3c00l

Batabata

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
NOPE, some guys got PRs in June topic, a lot of guys have at least done eligibility. For me - eligibility not even started, despite that fact, that my AOR is in the beginning of July.

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
NOPE, some guys got PRs in June topic, a lot of guys have at least done eligibility. For me - eligibility not even started, despite that fact, that my AOR is in the beginning of July.
So what percentage is ur progress bar shows ??
Mine is 40% .

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
Did you find out by calling/webform or notes?