+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Cansav

Dec 12, 2019
Hello everyone.
It's a very stressful period right now to wait for the PPR as I see most of the July applicant have already got an update
AOR - 3 rd July
Biometrics and medical - 10 September
Medicals have been received .
File was transferred to Mississauga.
Still waiting to hear something. As there has been no update post October 18.
It's kind of a stress inducer . Just want it to be done asap .
Does anyone has a rough idea. How long will it take for Ppr ? Thanks

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Anyone has experience of giving biometrics in India or Pak? Please share your experience. How was it and what’s the requirement?
My husband is from Kabul afg and he went to India to do the biometrics and it went perfectly well we booked appt at vfs and he just took the paper with him and was done the same day ..

Reactions: afg.kbl

mbattle95

Jul 5, 2019
U.S.A.
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
31-08-2019
File Transfer...
15-10-2019
Med's Request
03-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
Passport Req..
25-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-12-2019
Hello everyone.
It's a very stressful period right now to wait for the PPR as I see most of the July applicant have already got an update
AOR - 3 rd July
Hey friend. Most people I see in your situation are advised to order GCMS notes. They give you a detailed look as to the notes they are making on your file and maybe why there are delays. It allows you to be proactive too if there is something they are concerned with in your file. Here's a link to the thread that talks about GCMS notes, the guy that wrote this thread I believe is a lawyer who has a website you can order GCMS notes from: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/
I hope you find it helpful and it gives you answers. I've seen people on this forum swear by ordering their GCMS notes and say that it was super helpful especially in promptly addressing concerns officers had in looking at their applications! I hope you get answers soon.

Reactions: Cansav and armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey friend. Most people I see in your situation are advised to order GCMS notes.
I hope you find it helpful and it gives you answers. I've seen people on this forum swear by ordering their GCMS notes and say that it was super helpful especially in promptly addressing concerns officers had in looking at their applications! I hope you get answers soon.
I have taken a quick look at this. Are there suggestions or guidelines on when it makes sense to order the notes?

In my case has been transferred to field office (warsaw) but no indication it's been received there. Also medical tests taken but not yet entered in system (normal delay for this).

I'm most concerned that the background/security check could take a while (system shows background check started), and if we could be proactive and provide info, would like to do. But I gather likely no point before field office personnel have even reviewed the file.

Reactions: Belarusian

mbattle95

Jul 5, 2019
U.S.A.
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
31-08-2019
File Transfer...
15-10-2019
Med's Request
03-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
Passport Req..
25-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-12-2019
I have taken a quick look at this. Are there suggestions or guidelines on when it makes sense to order the notes?

In my case has been transferred to field office (warsaw) but no indication it's been received there. Also medical tests taken but not yet entered in system (normal delay for this).

I'm most concerned that the background/security check could take a while (system shows background check started), and if we could be proactive and provide info, would like to do. But I gather likely no point before field office personnel have even reviewed the file.
I'm not a senior member or anything so I'm purely basing my suggestion based on others' experiences I've read about on this forum. BUT, I do see people say that there's no point in ordering your notes until medicals have been passed because I think that's when they truly start looking into your file? Again, I'm basing all of this on what I've seen people on this forum say.

I suggest that any questions you have about that, to ask it on that thread I provided a link to. Legalfalcon is a senior member and the guy (or woman?) who manages it. He or she may be able to answer your questions like when the best time to order GCMS notes would be.

Reactions: armoured

afg.kbl

Oct 6, 2019
My husband is from Kabul afg and he went to India to do the biometrics and it went perfectly well we booked appt at vfs and he just took the paper with him and was done the same day ..[/QUOTE
Did he have medical appointment as well? How many more month until visa bakhair, what do you think?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Medical was done in Kabul ... I don’t know about visa we applied in March and still waiting

Reactions: afg.kbl

mrs.ds

Dec 27, 2018
Anyone here with file transfer to missi last september or october and still waiting for update? Thank you!

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hello everyone.
AOR - 3 rd July
I know it's easy to say and hard to do but try not to stress...it really is, as everyone says, a waiting game. We are July applicants also and are still waiting for Biometrics and Medical Request letter. Our outland application went from In Process to Application Received back to In Process. And we, like others, were hoping we'd be together this year for Christmas, but that is obviously not happening. So my takeaway is...you've waited this long, hang in there for a little bit longer...you will be together soon, for a lifetime of happiness and memories.

PPR, from my reading of the forums, 12 months is what you should aim for. That way if it comes through in 8 or 10 months you will be pleasantly surprised.

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Good morning and question for you all .... if principal applicant's residential address only changes (meaning email and phone number remain the same) do we need to inform immigration? Our application is done through a solicitor who has been less than helpful, you all have helped us out more with our questions. We indicated correspondence through email, so am not sure that the residential address change is needed to be updated.

Any thoughts? Yes I will it run it by solicitors also but wanted to see if anyone had feedback here or been through similar situation.

Thanks all.

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
asa.
ALHAMDULILLAH File got transferred to London visa office today.
July 17 2019 applicant

Can someone guide about the next process?

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
asa.
ALHAMDULILLAH File got transferred to London visa office today.
July 17 2019 applicant

Can someone guide about the next process?
nxt step os Aor2 from LVO
after dat prearrival if they found the case legit best of luck ahead

Reactions: sk540

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......