+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

mrs.ds

Dec 27, 2018
here’s my timeline up to date.

Received Application: July 17
AoR : Sept 13 (same day my wife received mail saying she’s eligible to sponsor)
Biometrics Completed : Sept 16
Medicals Passed : Sept 25

Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of additional documents: we do not need additional documents
Interview: you do not need an interview
Background Check: we are processing your background check.
Final decision: application is in progress.
Your app was transfered in which visa office?

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Good luck to all. Hope all you guys receive copr really soon. If you guys don't see an update for a long time then I suggest you go to your local MP office..they will help you.

App Rec'd: July 24
AOR: Oct 3rd
SA: Oct 28
Bio Request: Oct 28
Med request: Oct 29
File transfer to Mississauga: Nov 1
Medical done: Nov 4
Bio done: Nov 6
Medical received: Nov 8
AOR2: Nov 19 (line 2 on ecas)
DM: Nov 20
PPR: Nov 25th
COPR: Nov 29th

Total days: 128
Can you or someone copy and past what this "line 2" looks like in Ecas? I am very curious to know...my file was transferred to cpcm on 22th of Nov and just today Ecas showed "application received" on PA side.

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Can you or someone copy and past what this "line 2" looks like in Ecas? I am very curious to know...my file was transferred to cpcm on 22th of Nov and just today Ecas showed "application received" on PA side.
We started processing your or PA application on this and that date.
It looks like this.

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hello everyone,

I placed my spouse file in march 2019
4 april: file received email by cic
1 june: medical and biometrice give
4 june: medical passed
4 Oct: File transferred to NDVO
10 Oct : File started process status in ECAS
4 Nov : Pre Arrival service letter in Mycic

Now i have not heard for passport request till now. I called CIC and they said they cant give any info as NDVO is the visa office and i need to reach them.

My question how long does it takes for NDVO to send passport request ? Also should i email to NDVO asking about status update ? is it good idea ?
Do they reply ?

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hello everyone,

I placed my spouse file in march 2019
4 april: file received email by cic
1 june: medical and biometrice give
4 june: medical passed
4 Oct: File transferred to NDVO
10 Oct : File started process status in ECAS
4 Nov : Pre Arrival service letter in Mycic

Now i have not heard for passport request till now. I called CIC and they said they cant give any info as NDVO is the visa office and i need to reach them.

My question how long does it takes for NDVO to send passport request ? Also should i email to NDVO asking about status update ? is it good idea ?
Do they reply ?
Do you have a representative or did you file it your self? If you filed it your self then did you put your self as the representative?

*If you have a rep then they will NOT disclose any important information to you!
*And I dont know about NDVO but CPC M cx care reps are very helpful even if its sill in early stage. I would suggest you send a web form inquiry. But then again, not everyones xprnces are same! Good luck.

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Spousal sponsorship QUEBEC
Application received CPC Sydney: July 24
AOR1: Sept. 18
Biometrics: Sept. 17
Biometrics completed: Sept. 19
File transferred to NDVO and CSQ invitation: Nov. 5
CSQ sent: Nov. 9
CSQ received by MIFI: Nov. 12
AOR2: Nov. 22
CSQ AOR: Dec. 2 (got it by mail on Dec. 5 and paid by Canada Post money order)

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
October 1st 2019 to Nairobi
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
Hey what happens if i can't login to my gckey or ecas?? I can only login usuing my wifes she the principal applicant. I already have my sponsorship approval and the file shows line 2 on my wifes account (PA account) I'm a little worried that they might send something or ask for something on my account but i cant link my account should i be worried or will they send everything to the PA

rjphoto

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Your app was transfered in which visa office?
that’s the exact question running through my mind right now. because i’m a filipino citizen currently residing in Qatar. i don’t know which visa office is processing my application, actually i don’t even know if my application is transferred to a visa office or is just sitting on someones desk. because the last update i had was passing the medical exam.

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Do you have a representative or did you file it your self? If you filed it your self then did you put your self as the representative?

*If you have a rep then they will NOT disclose any important information to you!
*And I dont know about NDVO but CPC M cx care reps are very helpful even if its sill in early stage. I would suggest you send a web form inquiry. But then again, not everyones xprnces are same! Good luck.
I raised a web form and tried contacting them. waiting to hear back from them. Also do you know the email through which i can contact NDVO ?
Any idea what the next step after you get pre arrival service letter ..?

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I raised a web form and tried contacting them. waiting to hear back from them. Also do you know the email through which i can contact NDVO ?
Any idea what the next step after you get pre arrival service letter ..?
I dont have the NDVOs email handy but im sure you can find it on this forum. After pre-arrival, if bgc is clear then you can expect PPR in couple of months or so. Cant tell exactly when as it varies from case to case.

mbattle95

Jul 5, 2019
U.S.A.
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
31-08-2019
File Transfer...
15-10-2019
Med's Request
03-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
Passport Req..
25-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-12-2019
GC Key shows approved! Took exactly two weeks from when my passport photocopy and all the other PPR stuff got to Ottawa, in case anyone is curious about how long it is currently taking. My return tracker hasn't been activated yet but I imagine it will be either today or tomorrow.

Reactions: mikelien

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Spousal sponsorship QUEBEC
Application received CPC Sydney: July 24
AOR1: Sept. 18
Biometrics: Sept. 17
Biometrics completed: Sept. 19
File transferred to NDVO and CSQ invitation: Nov. 5
CSQ sent: Nov. 9
CSQ received by MIFI: Nov. 12
AOR2: Nov. 22
CSQ AOR: Dec. 2 (got it by mail on Dec. 5 and paid by Canada Post money order)
Are you doing inland spousal sponsorship?