Visa Office......
Hongkong
App. Filed.......
09-08-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Just got my Bulletin 1 . I don’t know what is the sign of it but let’s just hope for the best

dashka

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Mongolia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Hongkong
App. Filed.......
09-08-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
What is bulletin means ?
It’s an actual e mail called “Bulletin 1 “ I don’t know what it’s supposed to mean . seems like some sort of update that they are reviewing my application or something . I have looked into people’s timelines some people get one some people get 2 lol. We will see I guess

afg.kbl

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone has experience of giving biometrics in India or Pak? Please share your experience. How was it and what’s the requirement?

rjphoto

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hi! What is your timeline? Thanks
here’s my timeline up to date.

Received Application: July 17
AoR : Sept 13 (same day my wife received mail saying she’s eligible to sponsor)
Biometrics Completed : Sept 16
Medicals Passed : Sept 25

Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of additional documents: we do not need additional documents
Interview: you do not need an interview
Background Check: we are processing your background check.
Final decision: application is in progress.

rjphoto

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hi
Any update for anyone this week?
Mine in ECAS only shows till medical results have been received.
It’s been 2 weeks no update :(
bro in my case its been 2months and 10 days since i passed the medical. i heard nothing from them since that update. yeah its really frustrating.

good news

Nov 25, 2019
my lawyer submit my application on June 14 they receive it on July 2 my wife got a email from the lawyer 26 saying you must pay for biometric for us to continue process your application she paid on 28 of August my lawyer sent off 30 I don't hear back since my lawyer name on the file so I think everything goes to him but am using the online tools to check the status of my application and it shows application in proces we have not made a decision yet for the last 3 months

jerry22880

Aug 23, 2019
China
Just got my Bulletin 1 . I don’t know what is the sign of it but let’s just hope for the best
I got the email which subject is Bulletin 1 as well. My application was transferred to HK visa office on Oct 24. We are on the similar timeline. I saw some applicants received pre-arrival letter before Bulletin 1. And some received Bulletin 1 in advance and they're required to submitted additional documents or interview later.

Don't know exactly what it means. I think the pre-arrival letter will be more meaningful.

Reactions: dashka

dashka

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Mongolia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Hongkong
App. Filed.......
09-08-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
I got the email which subject is Bulletin 1 as well. My application was transferred to HK visa office on Oct 24. We are on the similar timeline. I saw some applicants received pre-arrival letter before Bulletin 1. And some received Bulletin 1 in advance and they're required to submitted additional documents or interview later.

Don't know exactly what it means. I think the pre-arrival letter will be more meaningful.
Well let’s just ho

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
Got a letter yesterday from IRCC requesting a few things along with this:

 SPR's residency: Please provide proof that your sponsor intends to reside in Canada when
you become a permanent resident. This includes but is not limited to copies of
correspondence with: potential employers, real estate companies, property rental agencies,
health care agencies, insurance agencies, financial institutions, etc. Please provide as many
indicators as possible as any single one of these may not be enough on its own to prove intent
of residency. This must be received at this office by: 2020/01/04

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
hello guys. I got my file returned by cic. one sign missing and two stamps on marriage certificate was missing.
I have apply again from the beginning . probably by November end.
Hey...what kind of stamp is required on the marriage certificate? I sent my that I received at the register office which has a reflecting sticker with a number it in. My lawyer in Canada said thats was enough. Now my file is at cpcm...im worried that it might be sent back for same reason?