+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

rjphoto

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hi everyone! I would like to ask, Is there someone here whose file was transferred to CPCM and got Line 2 on ecas without the AOR2 letter?
I got Line 2 on ecas last November 29 but no AOR2 letter. Does it also mean our file will not be transferred to local VO anymore? Thank you in advance.
hi kabayan, i just want to ask if ano ibig niyo po sabihin ng Line 2 on ecas? because in my case im still waiting for any update since i passed medical on sept 25.thanks po.

canuckinla

Jun 25, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-07-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Request
02-10-2019
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2019
LANDED..........
17-12-2019
My wife received her CoPR today. We applied in early July and the processing was quite quick. Although we both reside in Los Angeles, the application was never transferred to the LVO.

As a word encouragement, stay positive. There were a couple of times during the processing of our application when there was a longer than usual period with no status updates. We felt anxious wondering whether something has gone wrong. In the end it will all work out. Hang in there!

We will be doing a soft landing later on this month and a final move in late spring/early summer next year.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
My wife received her CoPR today. We applied in early July and the processing was quite quick. Although we both reside in Los Angeles, the application was never transferred to the LVO.

As a word encouragement, stay positive. There were a couple of times during the processing of our application when there was a longer than usual period with no status updates. We felt anxious wondering whether something has gone wrong. In the end it will all work out. Hang in there!

We will be doing a soft landing later on this month and a final move in late spring/early summer next year.
Much needed words of encouragement as this process sucks the life out of someone.. congrats on your application.

Khaleesi2019

May 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone, I received PPR today. I do not have updates yet on my ecas and gckey. Due to the typhoon, I wasn't able to send out my passport yet. Can someone in the Philippines have any idea how long will it take for the passport to be receive once sent out?

Reactions: Zikky

mbattle95

Jul 5, 2019
U.S.A.
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
31-08-2019
File Transfer...
15-10-2019
Med's Request
03-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
Passport Req..
25-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-12-2019
I sent in my PPR stuff last Wednesday and it got there on Thursday (Thanksgiving day) so I'm still waiting for CoPR. I plan on doing a soft landing at the end of this month (day after Christmas) and then moving around the spring/summer time.

This process is stressful y'all, especially when you are living away from your spouse. Honestly, my advice is to stay off this forum unless there's something you have a question about. You'll find yourself comparing to other's timelines and worrying why you aren't in the same boat (I did that). You'll also find yourself reading horror stories. I did that right before I got my wisdom teeth taken out, and saw all these horror stories about the surgery going wrong and literally psyched myself out SO bad. And in the end, it was okay. I did the same with this forum too. It'll work itself out though. If there is an issue, tackle them and don't give up. Take mental health days when you need them.

eolofernes

Jul 23, 2019
Hi, I submitted additional document that IRCC has requested. It’s been a week and the status of the GCKey still says “Action is Required”. Should I be worried? Status of document says it being reviewed already though. Thanks!

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
i got another ghost update today but I am not sure if its them working on my application or it is because of the update of the GCKey portal since it looks different now. has anyone seen any ghost updates today?

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
October 1st 2019 to Nairobi
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
I think i have the laziest guy working on my application, bio was done 4 months ago and he still didn't update it, he started background check but its been like that for 2 months now this lazy ass better not go on Christmas holidays before he updates my file! Do you guys know when they are off and for how long?

Reactions: Belarusian